[ROM][Aosp][Beta][4.0.4]SpearmintGum Gummy Kang Release 3.2 - 04/19/12

Search This thread

pauljohnson75

Jan 29, 2008
Dodge City
[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Okay guys this ROM has been discontinued and is now included in Gummy Nightlies as a theme manager theme, and should be in our next release. This post will no longer be updated but if you have issues please post here as I will continue to monitor.[/font]
[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]]Gummy Nightlies can be found HERE [/font]

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]]Have AOKP or CM9[/font] See this post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1691726

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Screenshots[/font]

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
Screenshot_2012-03-28-14-25-17.jpg
Screenshot_2012-03-28-14-24-57.jpg
Screenshot_2012-03-28-14-26-10.jpg
[/font]

Last edited:

snipz

Jul 19, 2009
I absolutely love it. Thank you so much. Just gotta find a good wallpaper

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

StDevious

Jul 13, 2010
Damn this color looks the best out of the ones you have done till now, red is second best. I would download it but I just switched from GummyNex default because it was missing features compared to AOKP. Would you be able to make this theme for AOKP or build this themed ROM from AOKP source ?

Awesome work here nonetheless.

pauljohnson75

Jan 29, 2008
Dodge City
Damn this color looks the best out of the ones you have done till now, red is second best. I would download it but I just switched from GummyNex default because it was missing features compared to AOKP. Would you be able to make this theme for AOKP or build this themed ROM from AOKP source ?

Awesome work here nonetheless.

Getting lots of requests to do AOKP I'll see if I can find the time.

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

evolving

Jun 1, 2011
knoxville
Hey man good work,outta curiosity why don't you make one good rom and make the themes and mods zips to flash? Not hatin at all just seem it would be easier for you and the user.if that makes sense..

pauljohnson75

Jan 29, 2008
Dodge City
Hey man good work,outta curiosity why don't you make one good rom and make the themes and mods zips to flash? Not hatin at all just seem it would be easier for you and the user.if that makes sense..

All of these are available as a theme zip file for GummyNex check in the Themes forum. I build it all from Gummy source it's a lot easier than decompiling and recompiling apks the plus side is it produces a Rom in the process.

Top Liked Posts