[LAUNCHER THEME] 300PPI v1.0.0

Search This thread

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Can you please make a High Definition version of the icon uploaded below also? This is my main Request as its my "Launch App Drawer Icon" and looks terrible although I think its the best icon for its purpose.

I can slightly change it to something else like the one I just uploaded. There are too many shadows and glossy-ness on that icon for my liking, but if you like the original more, I'll try to imitate it exactly.

EDIT: There are 6 white squares in the middle. You just can't see it because the background is white. :p

Attachments

• unnamed2.png
    unnamed2.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 584
Reactions: momulah

momulah

May 4, 2009
Op-Town
I can slightly change it to something else like the one I just uploaded. There are too many shadows and glossy-ness on that icon for my liking, but if you like the original more, I'll try to imitate it exactly.

EDIT: There are 6 white squares in the middle. You just can't see it because the background is white. :p

Looks great I had saved it wrong at first but now its correct. Thanks so much for moving so quickly. The little difference isn't that noticeable and the sharpness has a huge impact on what my home screen looks like.

Last edited:

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Some bad news - I probably won't be able to update for at least 2 weeks due to exams. So, I'm extremely sorry about that, but I do hope you guys are enjoying the theme. I will most certainly work on it again once I have free time.

Although I'm kinda busy, I visit these forums in my free time, so feel free to post in this thread if you need help.

rajitsingh

Jul 19, 2010
New Delhi
Some bad news - I probably won't be able to update for at least 2 weeks due to exams. So, I'm extremely sorry about that, but I do hope you guys are enjoying the theme. I will most certainly work on it again once I have free time.

Although I'm kinda busy, I visit these forums in my free time, so feel free to post in this thread if you need help.

It's fine! You gotta have your priorities set. we all appreciate the work you've done. See you in a couple of weeks.

Best of luck for the exams.

philbrewer

Nov 7, 2010
Re: [LAUNCHER THEME] 300PPI vB1

Any updates to this?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

rajitsingh

Jul 19, 2010
New Delhi
Re: [LAUNCHER THEME] 300PPI vB1

Dem exams, but I've been trying to get back to it. Hopefully soon.

That's great to know. I have a few requests.

Tetra Filer (paid)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.main.brits.android.filer.app

App name : jp.main.brits.android.filer.app

Activities:
jp.main.brits.android.filer.FileListActivity
jp.main.brits.android.filer.ZipFileListActivity

GooManager
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.s0up.goomanager

PayTM (This might not be available in other countries, but PLEASE do this one)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.one97.paytm

Activities:
SplashActivity

Thanks a ton man! :)

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
v1.0.0
- Added Temple Run 2, Paytm, GooManager, Tablet Talk (old icon), Tetra Filer
Total: 55 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GTA Vice City, XBMC, Amazon Appstore, Flipkart, and a bunch of other apps because I don't own them :)

Download link in first post.

NOTES: I know I left out a lot of icons requested, but I wanted to update this even if it was a small one because I haven't really had the time in a month. So, I'll definitely keep those requested ones in mind, but just do note that, if the app you requested costs money, I need the activity name because I don't plan on buying those apps.

If you could help me out with it, do long press>shortcuts>activities then press the app and then copy the activity names there and post them for me.

Also, I've accumulated a bunch of requests as well, so while requests are okay, I'm going to focus on the older requests first.

Last edited:

treyy

Nov 19, 2010
AW: [LAUNCHER THEME] 300PPI v1.0.0

THX for the work.but i have a Problem.i cant install the apk. I cant push the install button.only the quit button. Does anybody have an idea?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 10 mit Tapatalk 2

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
THX for the work.but i have a Problem.i cant install the apk. I cant push the install button.only the quit button. Does anybody have an idea?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 10 mit Tapatalk 2

Tried the theme, bit it don't work with Nova. Any tip?

Enviado de meu Nexus 10 usando o Tapatalk 2

Did you actually apply it via Nova (instead of just installing the apk)?

Also, do the new 1080p 5' android phones use a 144x144 icon resolution as well? I am thinking about introducing this theme for phones as well (not that you already can't use this theme, but the name is misleading as these phones' PPIs are 440).

Carlos72

Apr 15, 2012
São Paulo
Did you actually apply it via Nova (instead of just installing the apk)?

Also, do the new 1080p 5' android phones use a 144x144 icon resolution as well? I am thinking about introducing this theme for phones as well (not that you already can't use this theme, but the name is misleading as these phones' PPIs are 440).

I installed the apk and selected it in Nova, just that.

I will try again, anyway.

Thanks.

Enviado de meu Nexus 10 usando o Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iL7KauDcf5bE8.png

igKg8Xe36iPa0.png
    ibzmshDBhr5URh.png

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim to own any of the icons in this Icon Pack. The designs belong to the respective app developers. A moderator may lock this thread and get rid of its contents if this is believed to infringe on copyright in any way.

BUG REPORTING
    For the most part, I will only release a new version if the theme works on my device, meaning, I will test before I release.
    Therefore, BEFORE REPORTING BUGS, check to see if the icon is replaced in the app drawer. Also check to see if you're using a shortcut and not the actual icon.
    IF THE ICON IS NOT REPLACED, apply the default theme and then reapply 300PPI just to make sure your eyes aren't fooling you.
    IF THE ICON IS REALLY NOT REPLACED, then report the bug.

DOWNLOAD HERE - YES, CLICK ME.
    DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR TABLET WILL RESULT IN A .ZIP. DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR COMPUTER WILL RESULT IN A .APK.
    If you want to download from your tablet, simply change the file extension to .apk after you download it!
    vBeta1
    - Added Amazon Mobile, IMDb, Bad Piggies HD, NZB Unity, Photoshop Touch.
    - Added Nova Launcher support
    Total: 50 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GTA Vice City, XBMC, Amazon Appstore, and Flipkart.

I didn't do XBMC, Amazon Appstore, and Flipkart because I'm assuming those need to be sideloaded. I will do them later.
    I did Amazon Mobile using my GNex.
    Photoshop Touch info and image was given by rajitsingh. So thank you for that. I also made my own icon for IMDb, but I did use yours as a reference.
    NZB Unity looks low quality even though it is indeed higher quality. That is probably the best I can do for that.
    ezPDF Reader PRO, LITE, and GTA Vice City are paid apps, so I need the activity info for those as usual.

Last, report any bugs or problems! I could have easily messed up somewhere.
    v1.0.0
    - Added Temple Run 2, Paytm, GooManager, Tablet Talk (old icon), Tetra Filer
    Total: 55 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GTA Vice City, XBMC, Amazon Appstore, Flipkart, and a bunch of other apps because I don't own them :)

Download link in first post.

NOTES: I know I left out a lot of icons requested, but I wanted to update this even if it was a small one because I haven't really had the time in a month. So, I'll definitely keep those requested ones in mind, but just do note that, if the app you requested costs money, I need the activity name because I don't plan on buying those apps.

If you could help me out with it, do long press>shortcuts>activities then press the app and then copy the activity names there and post them for me.

Also, I've accumulated a bunch of requests as well, so while requests are okay, I'm going to focus on the older requests first.
    If you get a chance and don't mind, would you be able to make the high resolution icons for the apps: GTA Vice City, XDA Developers, Kingsoft Office, and Google Reader?

Thank you for taking your time to make this thread and all of the icons in it

np, and yeah I'll do it probably tomorrow. At the moment, I'm trying to learn how to make an Apex Theme to make this easier to apply, so we'll see how it goes.

EDIT: annnnnd... I got it to work somewhat. It's very messy though.

EDIT2: I got it to work and it applies the icons well except for the ones I didn't buy. I don't exactly understand how to sign it for release, so I'll look at it tomorrow.
    Here's a picture showing it working - http://i4.minus.com/idmVXWQKmTWTh.png