[Q] New to Themer and I have a few questions

Search This thread

AndroidCraig

Jun 10, 2011
All,

I recently downloaded Themer and love a lot about it. It's quick, and very nice looking.I realize it's still in beta and I can appreciate how stable it is for being a beta program.

My questions concern more the area of customization rather then functionality.

1: Is there any way of adding my own Smart categories? I'd love to be able to reorganize some apps into a slightly different hierarchy/grouping.

2: Is there anyway to get the launcher to recognize the Music player on the Galaxy S4? it refuses to use it on any of the home screens/themes I've tried even though I've got it set in the app preferences.

I'm coming from using a bunch of other launchers that are good, but not quite what I've been looking for.

Thanks in advance.

vhngu930

Mar 25, 2013
1. The function is probably going to get added

Sent From My GT-I9000 Running Mackay ROM KK 4.4.2

AndroidCraig

Jun 10, 2011
Alldroid, these themes already have a music player widget as part of them. Replacing it with the stock music player widget would ruin the theme. For now I have it pointing to Play music player, but I would like to have the Samsung music player be the default app for playing music.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
All,

I recently downloaded Themer and love a lot about it. It's quick, and very nice looking.I realize it's still in beta and I can appreciate how stable it is for being a beta program.

My questions concern more the area of customization rather then functionality.

1: Is there any way of adding my own Smart categories? I'd love to be able to reorganize some apps into a slightly different hierarchy/grouping.

2: Is there anyway to get the launcher to recognize the Music player on the Galaxy S4? it refuses to use it on any of the home screens/themes I've tried even though I've got it set in the app preferences.

I'm coming from using a bunch of other launchers that are good, but not quite what I've been looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

1. We are planning on doing this in the future.
2. The manufacturer music players are incredibly hard to incorporate, but it will also be added in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

htcsnap93

Nov 14, 2010
I dont have social Networks. How do i use it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app