HDR+ Icon gone

Search This thread

tfernandes

Oct 7, 2011
Brazil
Hi guys...
I have my Nexus 5 for 2 months and I am using the newest version of Android Kit Kat (OTA) and stock..
The problem is, the HDR+ icon is gone, can't use this anymore (I've used this 2 weeks ago), tried to clear data/cache of the camera APP , flash is off, still no icon...

Any solution?
Thanks!!!

Screen attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-04-12-31-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-04-12-31-55.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 148

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
Hi,

Clear data/cache of camera app and reboot the device. If this doesn't help then, Open the camera app and touch and hold anywhere on the screen for a few seconds ... 4 options would be displayed there which includes the HDR+ option as well.

tfernandes

Oct 7, 2011
Brazil
Hi,

Clear data/cache of camera app and reboot the device. If this doesn't help then, Open the camera app and touch and hold anywhere on the screen for a few seconds ... 4 options would be displayed there which includes the HDR+ option as well.

Thanks for helping
Did everything as you told me... no luck =(

Tried to touch and hold the screen in the camera app and I can 4 options which are exposure, more options, flash mode and front camera but still no HDR+ icon

Don't want to do a factory reset and loose everything =/

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
Thanks for helping
Did everything as you told me... no luck =(

Tried to touch and hold the screen in the camera app and I can 4 options which are exposure, more options, flash mode and front camera but still no HDR+ icon

Don't want to do a factory reset and loose everything =/

If you were rooted, we could have tried to push the stock camera apk and see but without root, such problems have only one solution : Freakin Factory Reset! :(

before taking that step, wait for a while and lets see what others have to say about this. :)

tfernandes

Oct 7, 2011
Brazil
If you were rooted, we could have tried to push the stock camera apk and see but without root, such problems have only one solution : Freakin Factory Reset! :(

before taking that step, wait for a while and lets see what others have to say about this. :)

My phone is rooted...
also sometimes I get an error message: can't connect the camera when I try to open up the camera... the only solution is reboot my phone, but it's really annoying .. =(

tfernandes

Oct 7, 2011
Brazil
Have u logged in your google account because as far as I can remember, we don't see hdr+ unless we have logged in the google accounts.

If yes try removing it and adding it again.

yes, I'm logged in...

Guys, I've uploaded the camera fix and didn't work, still no hdr+ icon... would you recommed me a factory reset? I don't want to loose nothing, should I do a Nandroid backup? thanks!