[Q] SPRINT NOTE 3 sm n900p Free Native Wifi Teather On 4.4.3 KIT KAT

Search This thread

kid evo

Feb 25, 2013
hey sup guys im trying to get free wifi on my new note 3.. I updated the firmware to 4.4.3 kit Kat I read a post in one of the forum about using ( hackedmj4odexwifi.zip.).

my phone is rooted and I have a custom recovery twrp. and I am on the stock rom still I don't have a custom rom yet..

but I tried doing what they wanted me to do I use a program called esfile explorer and gave it root permission to rename some files and move them around also with the program..

i followed some videos on YouTube by josh and QBking77 on how to do this but its not working it keeps freezing on the yellow sprint logo..

i renamed 2 original files so i wont have any problems like josh said to do service.jar i renamed it to services.jar.bak on the phones system folder located in ( setting/framework ) then i renamed the original files ( services.jar and services.odex ) then i placed the 2 files located in the zip folder i got from 1 of the forum ( hackedmj4odexwifi.zip ) and dropped them in the same location of the original.then i rebooted the phone and got stuck on the yellow sprint screen that's it nothing happens it freezes..

any help please.. could it be files for the old version is their some files for the new version 4.4.3 kit kat i didn't know about.. can some one point me in the right place please.. :confused:

I know someone in here has an answer for me.. this is one of the best sites for fixing problems with Android devices..

Last edited: