[4.2.2] Color OS [ jfltespr ]

Search This thread
T

Tquetski

// Galaxy S4 Sprint [jfltespr]
// Android 4.2.2

aKZrmo

Overview
This is another Chinese firmware called 'Color OS' and generally ships on Oppo devices.

Download
2-29-14: Color OS
* Flash SuperSU for root.
* Gapps is separate

Working:
- Everything should be good

Last edited:

chris-allen

Jun 22, 2012
Somebody brave please report back!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

buzzwyzr

Jul 26, 2010
Woodland
Flashes and boots just fine. Problem is all the setup pages are in Chinese. And you have to enter tour phone number to receive an activation code...which you never receive.

I couldn't get it past the setup so I can't report on functionality.

OP, if I'm doing something wrong please let me know as I'd love to test this to help you with future releases.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
Flashes and boots just fine. Problem is all the setup pages are in Chinese. And you have to enter tour phone number to receive an activation code...which you never receive.

OP, if I'm doing something wrong please let me know as I'd love to test this to help you with future releases.

Hmm. I canceled the activation code. And It took me to the home screen. But anyways. So many things in Chinese. And can't even add NY for Weather.. not my type of rom. But thanks for the rom.

Reactions: buzzwyzr

buzzwyzr

Jul 26, 2010
Woodland
Tried again and cancelled the activation. Just as @Son Rise says: its a cool ROM just too much of it's in Chinese.

Looking forward to progress on this. Thanks @Tquetski!

jam97

Nov 3, 2009
I appreciate your work, it's really nice cool rom!
so far, so good .except I got a force close for the process.com.android.phone (for setting>Moble networks)
and I cant root it, I tried many SU.zip with no luck!
Could you update it to the last ColorOS version, please?
Thanks,

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hmm. I canceled the activation code. And It took me to the home screen. But anyways. So many things in Chinese. And can't even add NY for Weather.. not my type of rom. But thanks for the rom.

I couldn't find this option!
    By the Way, Do you think the S4 i9505 ColorOS rom would work on S4 l720?
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2748022
    Thanks,
    Hmm, its usually there & it said 'JFLTE' in the title, I highly believe it should work