Looking for CM10 for my lt28at with a locked boot loader

Search This thread

qzone23

May 2, 2014
I also needs gapps of course as well as how to flash them with a locked boot loader, if it helps my lt28at has already been rooted

Sent from my LT28at using XDA Free mobile app

424aca

Feb 23, 2011
Inglewood, California
xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2689821

you need root, busybox, cwm

INSTRUCTIONS: FROM THE POST I LINKED

Fresh Install (recommended)

1. Have JB latest Stock Kernel, Roger's Baseband in case of LT28i, Root and Recovery
2. Format System/Data/Cache in TWRP or Mount and Format the same in CWM
3. Install the ROM and Reboot. Nothing else is needed

If you are already on CM-10 by Mr.Gezz, you might be able to restore your Data partition. In this case, after
initial installation steps above:

1. Reboot, let the rom settle, then restart the phone and go to TWRP
2. Restore your previously backed up CM-10 rom: DATA ONLY!!! The only thing you might have different is if you had a different SU app, you now might have two. In this case, delete the one you are not going to use. Although, this method should work fine, the preferred way is always: Fresh Install

Last edited:
Reactions: qzone23

qzone23

May 2, 2014
What is the best cwm app to use I have rom manager and it says that the lt28at is an unsupported device

qzone23

May 2, 2014
Able to get rom manager to recognize service now just need to know which version of cm10 is best to use for locked boot loader

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2689821

you need root, busybox, cwm

INSTRUCTIONS: FROM THE POST I LINKED

Fresh Install (recommended)

1. Have JB latest Stock Kernel, Roger's Baseband in case of LT28i, Root and Recovery
    2. Format System/Data/Cache in TWRP or Mount and Format the same in CWM
    3. Install the ROM and Reboot. Nothing else is needed

If you are already on CM-10 by Mr.Gezz, you might be able to restore your Data partition. In this case, after
    initial installation steps above:

1. Reboot, let the rom settle, then restart the phone and go to TWRP
    2. Restore your previously backed up CM-10 rom: DATA ONLY!!! The only thing you might have different is if you had a different SU app, you now might have two. In this case, delete the one you are not going to use. Although, this method should work fine, the preferred way is always: Fresh Install