completely bricked my skyrocket; how to unbrick

Search This thread

mujeeb_afzal

May 8, 2014
After trying hard to unbrick from the info in the various threads of xda, i am posting in a new thread with hope to find a solution;

semiology of events which lead to the complete unrevokable brick are- while downloading a heavy game of around 1Gb on my s2 skyrocket with MIUI Custum Rom, with less than 1 Gb space left (which i released later) it went switched off suddenly and then when tried to switch on got struck in Boot logo of MI. on trying to reboot into recovery it booted well first but did not allow to install ROM by saying 'can't mount E/ ' ...then i found the solution as a problem with recovery and reinstalling it would solve but i left the phone unattended for 2 days for some other important works then only to find the phone in a completely bricked state unable to even on and does not boot into recovery or download mode this time, even i checked the battery is fully charged ...even tried the USB Jig but didnt work.

please help me unbrick my phone!!!!!!!

bennywayne

Jun 23, 2014
After trying hard to unbrick from the info in the various threads of xda, i am posting in a new thread with hope to find a solution;

semiology of events which lead to the complete unrevokable brick are- while downloading a heavy game of around 1Gb on my s2 skyrocket with MIUI Custum Rom, with less than 1 Gb space left (which i released later) it went switched off suddenly and then when tried to switch on got struck in Boot logo of MI. on trying to reboot into recovery it booted well first but did not allow to install ROM by saying 'can't mount E/ ' ...then i found the solution as a problem with recovery and reinstalling it would solve but i left the phone unattended for 2 days for some other important works then only to find the phone in a completely bricked state unable to even on and does not boot into recovery or download mode this time, even i checked the battery is fully charged ...even tried the USB Jig but didnt work.

please help me unbrick my phone!!!!!!!

Try a completely new battery...or force it into download mode maybe that way something might happen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app