(Q)Cant, flash civato kernel...

Search This thread

robin@

Apr 13, 2012
I want to flash civato kernel on rom x-note MK1 but it say can,t coz my device konawifi....but my device n5100...can someone help me?

Sent from my GT-N5100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

robin@

Apr 13, 2012
That,s my screenshot..i want to use flexnote rom...any guide?coz when i flash it still say my device is konawifi...

Attachments

• 1405184202608.jpg
    1405184202608.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 44

robin@

Apr 13, 2012
Hmmm...all user on this thread no want to help me...

joelv6

Jul 9, 2014
Fairfield
sorry for the delay, i never heard of this kernel before and i had to do some research on the xda forum. so before i say anything else, you are lucky you didnt cause your note to have a hard brick.

the only way to flash the kernel is if your on samsung stock rom which is touchwiz. the kernel that you already have is for that rom only.

If you have more questions let me know:good:

Reactions: robin@

robin@

Apr 13, 2012
Ok..thank joelv6...if i want to use civato rom what can i do 1st?juz flash that rom or go back to stock rom 1st?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sorry for the delay, i never heard of this kernel before and i had to do some research on the xda forum. so before i say anything else, you are lucky you didnt cause your note to have a hard brick.

the only way to flash the kernel is if your on samsung stock rom which is touchwiz. the kernel that you already have is for that rom only.

If you have more questions let me know:good:
    Ok..thank joelv6...if i want to use civato rom what can i do 1st?juz flash that rom or go back to stock rom 1st?

youll need to go back to stock, make another backup and nanroid back, and flash it in recovery mode
    let know how it goes