reset on boot

Search This thread

cafenetland

May 26, 2010
höör
i did something very stupid.
i was gonna go back to factory settings.
to do that, i boot into custom recovery ( i forget the name but it has a purple background )
i was gonna click on wipe factory settings but accidently click on wipe to install new custom rom. and i resetarted my phone and now it wont boot.
when i put it on charge, it starts booting without i press the power button and it resets itself after sony logo comes up, and it is doing that until i unplug the charge cable.
when i plug it on computer, nothing happens even i push the power button..,
i cant enter fastboot
i cant enter custom recovery
i simply cant do anything..

anybody has any idea about waht to do ?
thx

Last edited:

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
facepalm.jpg
Wow. You probably could have fixed it in about 5 minutes by flashing a stock rom with Flashtool.
Oh well. Make sure you buy a different device to replace it. This one is obviously too much trouble for you.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

cafenetland

May 26, 2010
höör
facepalm.jpg
Wow. You probably could have fixed it in about 5 minutes by flashing a stock rom with Flashtool.
Oh well. Make sure you buy a different device to replace it. This one is obviously too much trouble for you.

i tried it. it did not work.. it was reseting itself after flashing the stock rom too.

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
I take it you did a full wipe when flashing?
In any case, you probably did yourself a favour.
If you're the type of person to smash an expensive piece of electronics beyond repair when you're having problems with it, perhaps you shouldn't be flashing mods to your devices. Use this knowledge in future.

cafenetland

May 26, 2010
höör
I take it you did a full wipe when flashing?
In any case, you probably did yourself a favour.
If you're the type of person to smash an expensive piece of electronics beyond repair when you're having problems with it, perhaps you shouldn't be flashing mods to your devices. Use this knowledge in future.

well. u r right.. what can i say. it just happened in a matter of time.. i regret it but cant bring it back. and im very very sorry for that i've done.

alias_neo

Jun 9, 2006
London
There was really no need. If people read the forum they'd see its almost impossible to kill your phone with any option in recovery.

Accidently wiping system is like swapping out the hard drive in your PC. Of course it won't boot, but with the right software and 5 minutes you can get it installed again.

All you needed to do was get it into flashmode (nothing shows on screen) by holding volume down and plugging in usb, then flash anything you want using flash tool.