Karbonn titanium s1 plus

Search This thread

rhn345

Sep 12, 2012
Follow these steps.
1. First make sure that you have your device drivers installed on your PC.
2. Download your preferred superuser package. ( search the forum for superuser.zip files or just google it)
3. Download CWM recovery image file for your phone.
4. Once you have downloaded these two files, copy recovery.img to the folder where you have fastboot and adb. (If you have no idea what they are, please search the forum) and copy superuser.zip package to your phone's SD card.
5. Now connect your device to your PC. Make sure that developer options is enabled on your phone.
6. Open command prompt window where you have set up ADB. To do this press shift key on your computer’s keyboard and right click on the ADB folder, then select open command window here.
7. Type these commands in the command prompt.
fastboot devices (if you find anything appear on the cmd window, your device is connected)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8. Then, switch off your mobile. Press Volume up+down + power button to enter into recovery.
9. Select Install from zip option -> Select zip from sdcard -> Choose superuser.zip.
10. It will install, then reboot your device.

You will find Superuser app in your phone, which means that your phone is successfully rooted. :good:

Hit thanks if this helped. If you need further help, PM me or search the forum. :laugh:

tried all the drivers i could use for s1 plus but cant find my device when used cmd : fastboot devices

mohammad riz1

Sep 9, 2015
root titanium s1+

Please anyone tell me ,how to root my Karbonn titanium s1 plus:laugh:

Dear user if you want to root your karbonn titanium s1+ easily , i suggest you to go throw with kingoroot app . you go with your computer as well as mobile phone kingoroot avalaible for apk. Follow the instruction and root your debice
Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please anyone tell me ,how to root my Karbonn titanium s1 plus:laugh:

Follow these steps.
    1. First make sure that you have your device drivers installed on your PC.
    2. Download your preferred superuser package. ( search the forum for superuser.zip files or just google it)
    3. Download CWM recovery image file for your phone.
    4. Once you have downloaded these two files, copy recovery.img to the folder where you have fastboot and adb. (If you have no idea what they are, please search the forum) and copy superuser.zip package to your phone's SD card.
    5. Now connect your device to your PC. Make sure that developer options is enabled on your phone.
    6. Open command prompt window where you have set up ADB. To do this press shift key on your computer’s keyboard and right click on the ADB folder, then select open command window here.
    7. Type these commands in the command prompt.
    fastboot devices (if you find anything appear on the cmd window, your device is connected)
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    8. Then, switch off your mobile. Press Volume up+down + power button to enter into recovery.
    9. Select Install from zip option -> Select zip from sdcard -> Choose superuser.zip.
    10. It will install, then reboot your device.

You will find Superuser app in your phone, which means that your phone is successfully rooted. :good:

Hit thanks if this helped. If you need further help, PM me or search the forum. :laugh:
    cwm is compulsory or i can use android system recovery which already in s1 plus

i've tried this method. downloaded superuer.zip and tried to flash with android system recovery but it says "E:failed to verify whole-file signature;E:signature verification failed"
    i've tried many rooting software but no luck so far. :(

U have to either user CWM or TWRP recoveries. Android system recovery cannot be used to install superuser.
    Isbit harmful for device ????

Sent from my Titanium S1 Plus using XDA Free mobile app

No way!!!!
    It will not harm your device!!!!
    Just use the updated version of the framaroot app!!!

Press thanks button if I helped you!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Free mobile app