Action_check_netstat wakelocks killing battery

Search This thread

supergecko

Jul 18, 2009
Hi guys,

I've noticed recently that I've got a huge amount of alarms from my phone app, and about 98% of them are coming from something called Action_check_netstat.

From what I've read this often has to do with some bad implementation of fast dormancy, so I tried the solution of disabling it through sqlitemanager. In this fix you have to change some value with your provider information in the telephony app.

Turns out that my providers MMC/MNC code, so my provider, isn't listed in the database. Could this be the problem, and if so, how can I did this?

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380584456096.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380584456096.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 349
  • uploadfromtaptalk1380584474438.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380584474438.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 319

palomatE

Dec 23, 2010
Hi guys,

I've noticed recently that I've got a huge amount of alarms from my phone app, and about 98% of them are coming from something called Action_check_netstat.

From what I've read this often has to do with some bad implementation of fast dormancy, so I tried the solution of disabling it through sqlitemanager. In this fix you have to change some value with your provider information in the telephony app.

Turns out that my providers MMC/MNC code, so my provider, isn't listed in the database. Could this be the problem, and if so, how can I did this?

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk 4

I am now having the exact same problem. Could you tell me, that if you find a solution, and if so, please share with me. :)

Top Liked Posts