[Q] Is Eclipse the only custom rom to support touchless controls? Any blur kernels?

Search This thread

sfetaz

Sep 6, 2007
I just unlocked my Verizon Moto X this week thanks to the Chinese site, and noticed after doing so that the only Rom I can find that is blur based is Eclipse, which at the moment doesn't support a lot of xposed add ons. I also don't see any kernels for blur. Am I blind or missing something? I have no regrets about unlocking the bootloader as I was now able to upgrade to 4.4.2 without issue, but I thought there would be a little more choices in this regard.

My reason for asking is because all the non blur roms, as far as I can tell, do not support touchless controls, assit or native motorola active display. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I use these features a lot (touchless controls by far the most of the 3) and wanted to be able to continue using those on a custom rom, as well as tinker with custom kernels.

D

Darth

Welcome to Moto x. Not a huge development circle.

I think eclipse and kangakat are the only 2 stock based roms.

Faux kernel is for stock based only. And its the only custom kernel.

That's it....if you want to keep the Moto features.

Aosp roms don't have the Moto features.

Moto isn't a flashaholics phone...not at all. ;)

Sent from my N5 cell phone telephone....

sfetaz

Sep 6, 2007
Welcome to Moto x. Not a huge development circle.

I think eclipse and kangakat are the only 2 stock based roms.

Faux kernel is for stock based only. And its the only custom kernel.

That's it....if you want to keep the Moto features.

Aosp roms don't have the Moto features.

Moto isn't a flashaholics phone...not at all. ;)

Sent from my N5 cell phone telephone....

That's what I figured, although for the price the bootloader unlock was worth to be able to get 4.4.2 with everything accesible as well as future proof updates.

weldawadyathink

Sep 24, 2011
Eclipse room is quite nice. I have not yet seen an xposed module that is incompatible. You do have to get x control and it replaces some gravitybox features, but both still work.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ironjim41

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Eclipse room is quite nice. I have not yet seen an xposed module that is incompatible. You do have to get x control and it replaces some gravitybox features, but both still work.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk