[UNOFFICIAL][L900] Baked BlackBean 7.1 30JAN13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

neudof

Nov 24, 2008
Mayer, MN
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
So I can confirm that the damaged sd card is there. While I didn't experience it on the rom upon flashing back to touch wiz it happened. Also I was not able to access any of my internal storage like normal. W CM roms you normally get that "0" folder w all of your internal storage. Was not the case. Somehow twrpbwas able to locate my backup and restored to previous rom....anyway...will be watching closely to see the progress. ..just not a daily driver for me...thank you for the hard work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

There is a zip you need to flash when going back to 4.1 that will return your card to the default location

Link in the op of this thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2118161

[ROM][4.2.1] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 2.1 [1/30/13]

Last edited:

ycats

Feb 27, 2007
Nolensville, Tennessee
well I guess that's the deal breaker for me.........don't want to have any issues with my sdcard, too much on there to lose.........and have to flash something else to get back to normal? not worth it to me..........but I'm not bashing the rom, I'm sure it's great.........I'm too much of a simple person.

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
well I guess that's the deal breaker for me.........don't want to have any issues with my sdcard, too much on there to lose.........and have to flash something else to get back to normal? not worth it to me..........but I'm not bashing the rom, I'm sure it's great.........I'm too much of a simple person.

Ummm guys its any 4.2 rom not just this one. And really you dont loose anything, it just gets an added partition update. I flashed 10.1 an now im back on a tw rom and I didn't change anything.
Granted my file structure is a little goofy right now. But nothing is missing. ..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

souless poet

Nov 9, 2009
There is a zip you need to flash when going back to 4.1 that will return your card to the default location

Link in the op of this thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2118161

[ROM][4.2.1] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 2.1 [1/30/13]

Thanks for the link....I know how to get it back...just wanted to confirm the issue. There was a discussion about it earlier.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Ummm guys its any 4.2 rom not just this one. And really you dont loose anything, it just gets an added partition update. I flashed 10.1 an now im back on a tw rom and I didn't change anything.
Granted my file structure is a little goofy right now. But nothing is missing. ..

Yes nothing is missing....there was talk that the sd card may not be an issue on this rom. Turns out there is. Once it becomes a daily driver the sd card issue wont be a big deal...for now...kinda is. Cant wait to see the progress w this tho.

souless poet

Nov 9, 2009
Bump!! Sad watching this thread sink a little bit.

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Bump!! Sad watching this thread sink a little bit.

yea right...and OMG Kbizzle, I finally got mine compiled and booted. lol, my camera isnt working either.

but i can say this, this is the VERY first time i have able to have my ubuntu laptop actually see my phone and connect...opened up and i could see my folders without me doing anything special.

this rom is awesome, im sure yours is pretty much the same as mine..i can say, ive been reading logcat files for 2 months straight..i'll see if i can help figure out what is wrong with the camera:good:

thanks kbizzle, your advice helped...maybe i'll try building something else now since you already got this working..lol

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Okay, took a little break this weekend for the SB. Back at it this evening. See what I can come up with.

Sent from my Spaceship with Tapatalk 2.

Cool...The "power outage" was a load of crap

So far, I noticed using the repo from cm is really close but just a touch different than sbrissen.

The common.mk file in smdk4412-common pulls in camera package differently than sbrissen does so that may be a factor. ..

Im sure you have plans on what is wrong...I just figured I'd mention what I found so far. Hope it helps

Reactions: KBizzle

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Hmmm, so I used the same repo set and built a completely different rom and got the same camera issue. So it may be at source, I looked thru some of the other cm10.1 based device threads and the camera is just wonky...

On a side note, did you have any audio issues? I don't have any sound. But everything else works. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an unofficial feeler of Team Baked BlackBean ROM. Team Baked is in no way associated with this rom aside from their source used to build. I simply built it to work on the Sprint Note 2. So please, if you have issues about the rom, do not bombard any member of Team Baked.

Credit:
    Team Baked
    Sbrissen
    CM Team
    basketthis
    Team-Nocturnal

*DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for damage done to your device from flashing this.*

Download rom - http://kbizzle.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=uploads/BlackBean/L900(SPR Note 2)/
    Download gapps - http://bakedrom.com/baked-downloads/

Installation:
    - Boot into recovery
    - Wipe Data/Factory, cache, and dalvik
    - Flash ROM
    - Flash gapps
    - Reboot

Enjoy!

About:
    - Fully rebased to latest android-4.2.1_r1 sources
    - Baked Settings (clone of aokp's rom control made our way)
    - Includes Powerwidgets (cm10.1) may be removed in the future.
    - Includes CM's custom led control (cm10.1)
    - Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm10.1)
    - LockClock widget app cloned from cm10.1 and modified by baked
    - Full customized Mms app (baked)
    - Includes DSPManager (cm10.1)
    - Includes CMFileManager (cm10.1) inverted of course
    - All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)

Issues:
    - Camera doesn't open - looking into it.
    Is there an alternative app for the camera that might work?

I tried fxcamera, got the same results. Still working on it.

Thanks for this! Does this mean you're not working on Pacman based on 4.2?

I havent looked to deep into it, but at the moment, pac-man doesnt appear to be moving towards 4.2.1. If it does, i will definitely bring it back. Gotta keep up with the times and 4.2.1 is where everyone is moving.

Slight delay on camera. My build box is down at the moment. Once it is back up, I'll get back at it. :D

I knew something like this was gonna happen. Kbizzle stayed quiet for too long. :D