[RUU][X920d] Stock RUU of HTC Butterfly X920d

Search This thread

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
Ok the zip is fixed ... I will upload it as soon as I reach home, in next 3 hours or so. Link will be same.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Interestingly I cant seem to find boot_signed.img in this update which means that needs to be added from previous update into this zip to make it a wholesome reversal to stock :(

donlau85

Feb 22, 2009
Sorry for being a noob. Just want to know the steps for unroot and relock?

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app

deweylim

Jan 4, 2012
[/COLOR]Interestingly I cant seem to find boot_signed.img in this update which means that needs to be added from previous update into this zip to make it a wholesome reversal to stock :([/QUOTE]

so we can't use this?

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
I will add the boot to the zip so it all works.. Someone will need to test though.. The boot can be flashed via fastboot anyways so shouldn't be a deal breaker

The link will be up on morning only, I am too late from office :(

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium

Reactions: orb3000

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
OK ... I can't find any suitable signed boot image to add into this ... So have the one from a twrp backup (one version less than this Stock ROM)...should work fine.

The fixed zip is started Uploading .... will update when done.

1. Download and Rename the zip to PL99IMG.zip
2. Copy over to root of internal sdcard (/sdcard)
3. Flash the other boot.img (from boot.zip) using fastboot
4. Relock your bootloader
5. Reboot into Bootloader
6. Follow the prompts after it detects the zip
7. It should kick in the internal RUU once you select to continue on everything ...

If luck has it, you should be back to everything Stock!

Disclaimer : Try this at your risk, steps added are as per my understanding of things. Do not blame me if anything happens. Although, if something happens, it should be relatively easy to get back to custom (Unlock, Flashing, etc)

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Crap... one of the img files came out corrupted ...

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
Well the zip is a messed up file ... some files extracted without error but dont think its worth trying them ... and as I mentioned before there is no boot image in this one ..

So for now, I have uploaded a System and Boot backup from TWRP which should be enough to get back to Stock if required till we get a proper OTA or RUU file

Link -> http://vps.rana.sg/x920d/Stock/

Reactions: hengmy

mazlano27

Feb 10, 2009
shah alam
--

I was running the virtuous rom on my phone, and when i restored the nandroid i made of the original rom, things are back. I didnt have to flash any other boot images either. Im guessing because its the version the custom rom is based on. :D

mazlano27

Feb 10, 2009
shah alam
Yes

I also have a back up. Do I have to do full wipe before restore?

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk 2

Yes you do!

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Well the zip is a messed up file ... some files extracted without error but dont think its worth trying them ... and as I mentioned before there is no boot image in this one ..

So for now, I have uploaded a System and Boot backup from TWRP which should be enough to get back to Stock if required till we get a proper OTA or RUU file

Link -> http://vps.rana.sg/x920d/Stock/

The system stock twrp seems to be corrupted? any one else having this issue?

enyaj

Jun 26, 2006
General Trias
HTC Leo
HTC One (m7)
I went with restoring. Everything seems good except I don't have signal unless I start the Network VIP app. Any help?

Edit: And I can't connect to Wifi.

Edit: Is wipe Data same with Format data in TWRP?

Edit: Went back to Virtuos and I still don't have signal. Do I have to doFormat Data in TWRP? PLease help.

Last edited:

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
Yes you do!

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

The system stock twrp seems to be corrupted? any one else having this issue?

Sorry about that ... my Mac messed it up ..

Uploading both new boot and system files now ...

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Ok new files are uploaded and I have extracted them on server side just fine ... should be ok now

enyaj

Jun 26, 2006
General Trias
HTC Leo
HTC One (m7)
Sorry about that ... my Mac messed it up ..

Uploading both new boot and system files now ...

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Ok new files are uploaded and I have extracted them on server side just fine ... should be ok now

So when flashing the stock Rom I also have to flash boot and system?

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
The Stock ROM (if you are lucky enough to get the zip working) is enough

OR

The alternative is the TWRP Backups I have uploaded (To be restored in Recovery)

-------------------
Only one of the above methods is required

keithleyson

Jul 5, 2011
tried to update me SG Butterfly with this RUU (renamed to PL99IMG.zip) but after the file is verfied and loaded while in HBOOT, it just goes back to the menu list FASTBOOT, RECOVERY, POWER DOWN

my rom is not updated or anything. still the same. 1.09.707.4
my CID is HTC__004

Anyone know how I can update my phone or how I can make my CID into SuperCID so I can install this RUU?

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
tried to update me SG Butterfly with this RUU (renamed to PL99IMG.zip) but after the file is verfied and loaded while in HBOOT, it just goes back to the menu list FASTBOOT, RECOVERY, POWER DOWN

my rom is not updated or anything. still the same. 1.09.707.4
my CID is HTC__004

Anyone know how I can update my phone or how I can make my CID into SuperCID so I can install this RUU?

The zip is the problem, not the cid

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Where did you upload it again? On the link above?

Yes same link.. Just new files

Reactions: keithleyson

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PL99IMG_DLXB1_U_JB_45_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.12.707.1_R_Radio_3A.22.306.10_10.07.1060.04D_release_signed.zip
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658475218

au HTC J butterfly HTL21とButterfly X920d (Asia WWE)の公式RUUをアップロードしました (HTC速報Dev)
    http://htcsoku.info/htcsokudev-news/deluxe-j-deluxe-ub1-ruu/
    Here is a Direct Link because Dropbox links will eventually be blocked ->

http://vps.rana.sg/x920d/PL99IMG_DL...A.22.306.10_10.07.1060.04D_release_signed.zip
    EDIT: It's still not extracting! :-\

Here's a tip for anyone that will download PL99IMG_DLXB1_U_JB_45_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.12.707.1_R_Radio_3A.22.306.10_10.07.1060.04D_release_signed.zip...

Once download is done, check the MD5 checksum of the file. I use WinMD5. Get it at winmd5.com. If the MD5 matches, proceed to the next step.
    Next, try to extract the archive using WinRar or 7zip. If you get an archive corrupted error, proceed to the next step.
    Download Zip2Fix from here and install.
    Open Zip2Fix and open the ZIP file that you downloaded before. Once you click Open on the file selector window, sit tight and hold on to your butts. Zip2Fix will show as not responding on the task manager for a while and don't touch it! After about 5 minutes it should be done. Check the logs and it should say that 20 of 20 files found are OK.

Archive test and fix started: 2/21/2013 3:04:23 PM
    --------------------------------------------------
    Corrupted file name: C:\Users\LOL\Downloads\PL99IMG_DLXB1_U_JB_45_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.12.707.1_R_Radio_3A.22.306.10_10.07.1060.04D_release_signed_2.zip
    MD5: E9F923457CD32DAFE7B468ED5BD311D7
    File size: 844047417 bytes
    Fixed file name: C:\Users\LOL\Downloads\PL99IMG_DLXB1_U_JB_45_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.12.707.1_R_Radio_3A.22.306.10_10.07.1060.04D_release_signed_2_ZFX.zip

rpm.img File is OK
    ramdisk.img File is OK
    pg2fs_spcustom.img File is OK
    tz.img File is OK
    dzdata_64g.hdr File is OK
    rcdata.img File is OK
    dzdata_16g.img File is OK
    sbl1-2.img File is OK
    sbl1-1.img File is OK
    adsp.img File is OK
    dzdata_16g.hdr File is OK
    dzdata_32g.hdr File is OK
    dzdata_32g.img File is OK
    tp_SYN3202.img File is OK
    radio.img File is OK
    sbl2.img File is OK
    recovery_signed.img File is OK
    system.img File is OK
    dzdata_64g.img File is OK
    splash1.nb0 File is OK

20 of 20 files were found OK
    Fixed file name: C:\Users\LOL\Downloads\PL99IMG_DLXB1_U_JB_45_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.12.707.1_R_Radio_3A.22.306.10_10.07.1060.04D_release_signed_2_ZFX.zip
    Fixed file MD5: D4F98B567948E0E51F8A51759599AF68
    Fixed file size: 837795571 bytes

Now please kindly tell me what should I do with the files extracted. There is no EXE file like in the other RUU's. A link to an instruction (I can't find any :( ) would be helpful. :)

Thanks!

I can't upload the fixed ZIP file as my DSL's upload is really slow.
    Please post the link in original development/s-off thread they need this