Does anyone have HBOOT 2.13?

Search This thread

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
As per the title, does anyone have HBOOT 2.13? I have seen 1.06, 1.09, 1.14 and 2.15 but not 2.13. I have 2.13, and am afraid to flash any of the HBOOT flashables that remove the developer warning or tampered message, mainly because these zips were probably not designed to be flashed on my weird HBOOT version that I have never heard of myself.

It seems I am the only one who has this. Has anyone else got this HBOOT version and flashed one of those zips whilst S-OFF?

Edit: I definitely don't want to try when unsure, otherwise I am afraid I might brick my phone like my last One S.

Daiskei

Feb 13, 2009
As per the title, does anyone have HBOOT 2.13? I have seen 1.06, 1.09, 1.14 and 2.15 but not 2.13. I have 2.13, and am afraid to flash any of the HBOOT flashables that remove the developer warning or tampered message, mainly because these zips were probably not designed to be flashed on my weird HBOOT version that I have never heard of myself.

It seems I am the only one who has this. Has anyone else got this HBOOT version and flashed one of those zips whilst S-OFF?

Edit: I definitely don't want to try when unsure, otherwise I am afraid I might brick my phone like my last One S.

That actually is quite odd... I can't seem to find any mention of a 2.13 hboot anywhere. I'll keep looking though... Maybe someone like Behold or Torxx or even Tecardo might be able to shed some light on this...

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Yep, if it does help I think it might be a custom T-Mobile UK HBOOT or something, but that's still very strange. After S-OFF, which is supposed to flash the 2.15 HBOOT after 1.14, I got 2.13 instead. Happened with my last One S too. The phone was rooted running the T-Mob UK JB firmware.

blackwing182

Nov 21, 2010
Naranjito P.R
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
Yep, if it does help I think it might be a custom T-Mobile UK HBOOT or something, but that's still very strange. After S-OFF, which is supposed to flash the 2.15 HBOOT after 1.14, I got 2.13 instead. Happened with my last One S too. The phone was rooted running the T-Mob UK JB firmware.

can you make a dump of it so i can take a look at it?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Zaman-The-Man

Apr 22, 2013

Could you help me find a branded run for my htc one s. S4 krait chip. locked to three Uk so it's branded Check my thread for details

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=40645302&posted=1#post40645302

Please can you help me I soft bricked my phone and need this badly thanks

maximus26102004

Sep 6, 2014
I've just seen this thread, i'm also hboot 2.13, rooted with Pacman 4.4.4 RC1. Is there anywhere that explains these hboot differences?