Battle of the Web Browser - Is Dolphin Unbeatable?

Search This thread

Kremata

Dec 26, 2011
Montreal-Shanghai
OnePlus 8T
Web browsers are the most important part of any smartphone. A normal human with a smartphone spends most of time in the internet today than using the rest of the applications. Dolphin is highly rated and constantly in the top 3 of all review websites. Does this means Dolphin is the best Android has to offer? Which browser are you using? Which one is the fastest, the nicest UI, have the most features? Share with us your experience on..

The Battle Of The Web Browser!

Dolphin Browser
Dolphin-mobile-browser.jpg

Dolphin browser is one of the minimal theme browser which has become a favorite. Its gesture based web surfing makes browsing fast and easy. Make gestures and the browser understands which page to render. It also has voice based web searching feature. Some of the important features which makes this browser different from the rest are: Webzine (Fast Web page loading, with no ads), Speed dial, sidebars and interesting add-ons.

VS

-----------Google Chrome---------------------------Opera Mobile--------------------------------Maxthon ----------------------------------UC Browser----------------------
GoogleChromeForAndroid1.jpg
Opera-mobile-web-browser.jpg
Maxthon-Android.jpg
UC-browser.jpg

This is a list of 5 of the best Android web browsers of 2013. If you think there are some best browsers which should have been listed in this list then feel free to leave your suggestions below.

Pictures and original article from Fazle Rahman • January 11, 2013 http://gadgeticworld.com/2013/01/11/5-best-android-web-browsers-of-2013/

Last edited:

irish-sid

Aug 18, 2011
These threads feel like it's a question in disguise so the OP can find out which is the best without getting flamed. Same with the Launcher thread and the Rom thread.
We've just had a huge browser discussion, I suggest you look in there for your answers. I believe it was the stock browser that won.

Kremata

Dec 26, 2011
Montreal-Shanghai
OnePlus 8T
These threads feel like it's a question in disguise so the OP can find out which is the best without getting flamed. Same with the Launcher thread and the Rom thread.
We've just had a huge browser discussion, I suggest you look in there for your answers. I believe it was the stock browser that won.

Yes because I really need to find out which one is best.:p It never occur to you that XDA is a forum and a forum is there to share information and discuss. If you don't want to participate don't, But be careful, if you do, you might learn something.;)

Simone

Jan 7, 2012
Yes, Dolphin is over rated but good. I use it usually.

Maxthon Browser
Opera Mini Browser
Boat Browser

Those comes next for my ranking.

hagba

Nov 9, 2008
Yerevan
Boat Browser is the best but I personally prefer and use the stock browser for surfing the Web and Opera Mobile to download things that the other browsers refuse to.

vagsvag

Nov 17, 2009
Athens
Samsung Galaxy Note II
i9100
I had used dolfin boat firefox maxthon every browser is in play store, i think default samsung is the best for note 2, is faster than anyone other and don't spies u.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

abauer

Dec 5, 2011
Long time dolphin user but switched easily to stock browser and never looked back since I got the Note 2.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: HUYI

tuxonhtc

Oct 20, 2009
How do you switch tabs quickly on stock? The Safari like tabs suck, absolutely hate it. And no gestures either. Fine for stock, but still not good enough.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OH LOOK! Another unrelated repeated thread!

It's the Battle series bro, don't denigrate, participate;)

Yes because I really need to find out which one is best.:p It never occur to you that XDA is a forum and a forum is there to share information and discuss. If you don't want to participate don't, But be careful, if you do, you might learn something.;)
    Web browsers are the most important part of any smartphone. A normal human with a smartphone spends most of time in the internet today than using the rest of the applications. Dolphin is highly rated and constantly in the top 3 of all review websites. Does this means Dolphin is the best Android has to offer? Which browser are you using? Which one is the fastest, the nicest UI, have the most features? Share with us your experience on..

The Battle Of The Web Browser!

Dolphin Browser
    Dolphin-mobile-browser.jpg

Dolphin browser is one of the minimal theme browser which has become a favorite. Its gesture based web surfing makes browsing fast and easy. Make gestures and the browser understands which page to render. It also has voice based web searching feature. Some of the important features which makes this browser different from the rest are: Webzine (Fast Web page loading, with no ads), Speed dial, sidebars and interesting add-ons.

VS

-----------Google Chrome---------------------------Opera Mobile--------------------------------Maxthon ----------------------------------UC Browser----------------------
    GoogleChromeForAndroid1.jpg
    Opera-mobile-web-browser.jpg
    Maxthon-Android.jpg
    UC-browser.jpg

This is a list of 5 of the best Android web browsers of 2013. If you think there are some best browsers which should have been listed in this list then feel free to leave your suggestions below.

Pictures and original article from Fazle Rahman • January 11, 2013 http://gadgeticworld.com/2013/01/11/5-best-android-web-browsers-of-2013/
    OH LOOK! Another unrelated repeated thread!
    You guys should try Firefox beta, seriously.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium