[Q] Save modified Theme with widgets?

Search This thread

Horgul123

Dec 1, 2010
Heßheim
Hi,

If added two widget to one theme, than I've changed the theme. Unfortunately Themer didn't remeber my widgets when I go back to the first theme.
How can I save my theme including the widgets?

BullZhot

Oct 18, 2013
Thank you!

This was exactly what I was looking for, but seems I'm gonna have to watch it somewhere with sound on :p

BullZhot

Oct 18, 2013
Still not 100% good :) but better!

Well, I dunno if I should just have edited my old, but anyways..

I saved my theme, worked fine, I thought it would help to not be so hasty in unlocking my rebooted phone. But it didn't.
At least with this I could restore my old extra widgets, except, it seems, when a widget needs to set some settings before it is shown correctly, even exporting the theme doesn't work for that particular widget. So my flashlight widget (in which I needed to choose an icon for the light) was invisible, when I unlocked widgets I could find it though, but couldnt get to its settings. And my gtasks widget which needed an account was just a white useless blob, that I needed to remove and then reinsert.

Thanks anyway :)

pigsticker

Jan 26, 2014
Well, I dunno if I should just have edited my old, but anyways..

I saved my theme, worked fine, I thought it would help to not be so hasty in unlocking my rebooted phone. But it didn't.
At least with this I could restore my old extra widgets, except, it seems, when a widget needs to set some settings before it is shown correctly, even exporting the theme doesn't work for that particular widget. So my flashlight widget (in which I needed to choose an icon for the light) was invisible, when I unlocked widgets I could find it though, but couldnt get to its settings. And my gtasks widget which needed an account was just a white useless blob, that I needed to remove and then reinsert.

Thanks anyway :)

Worked for me, thanks!

Top Liked Posts