Help please my s3 not work

Search This thread

mensajero2

Aug 7, 2014
Hi Hi, First you, you are amazing ... do not understand how you can have so much knowledge about this.
Well I tell you my problem that I have spent one week in and I can not resurrect.
I stayed on the phone with samsung logo and did nothing mas..le install a room and before I came to end in the odin..ahora only fail I get a screen with a water blank and I can not put him any rom always gives me fail've tried everything and no result. Will help me I would appreciate. from already thank you to everyone s.

In product Name GT-I9300 I get as I have seen here the phone is not dead if it goes ... no?

I can also tell you that going into Downloading mode.

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9300
CUSTOM BINARY: No
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom

get Image Capture to see my screen as it has been
IMG_20140801_125139.jpg

IMG_20140801_191705.jpg

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20140801_125139.jpg
    IMG_20140801_125139.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_20140801_191705.jpg
    IMG_20140801_191705.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 225

jasi275

Oct 1, 2013
first of all
-were you successful flashing the rom via odin and got a pass sign in green color on odin

-which version of rom are you trying to flash.

Reactions: mensajero2

mensajero2

Aug 7, 2014
first of all
-were you successful flashing the rom via odin and got a pass sign in green color on odin

Hi Thanks for answering.

I have proven with many Roms and always leaves me FAIL in Odin

I have also tried pit.

And whenever I get FAIL in Odin.

I have proven all Odin and I always get the same. FAIL

jasi275

Oct 1, 2013
do you have kies on your pc if not install it, it will install proper drivers for s3 then odin might start working and one more thing odin only works if your phone is on download mode and the added is written

mensajero2

Aug 7, 2014
do you have kies on your pc if not install it, it will install proper drivers for s3 then odin might start working and one more thing odin only works if your phone is on download mode and the added is written

If you have Kies on the PC does not detect the phone.

if you always put the phone in download mode to connect to Odin

Odin if it detects the phone but always comes FAIL

jasi275

Oct 1, 2013
extract the zip file see see if it is corrupted or use different version of odin like latest or old one

Last edited:

jasi275

Oct 1, 2013
are you files in zip format or .tar format you do not get added sign in odin when you put your s3 in download mode is that right

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    first of all

extract the zip file see see if it is corrupted or use different version of odin like latest or old one
    The zip file where?

I have proven with all versions of Odin

you do have a firmware file don't you the stock android .tar file which is used to flash the firmware via odin extract that
    are you files in zip format or .tar format you do not get added sign in odin when you put your s3 in download mode is that right