[Q] Installing V6 Supercharger Help!

Search This thread

zLaxxar

Mar 2, 2012
Surabaya
Well as far as i know, the script itself only need su / root permission to launch, not a custom rom .

So i think how to install it is still quite the same :
(From Kezra in his thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1438452)
Instructions for V6 Supercharger

(1) Download this file and put in somewhere in your memory card
(2) Go to the Market and download "Script Manager"
(3) Open Script Manager and go to Config and choose "Browse as Root"
(4) Browse to where the script is and choose it
(5) Select only the ROOT symbol and then RUN
(6) First choose option 2 and when asked again choose option 6 (if you feel like taking a chance, choose option MEGA RAM 2) and V6 will install.
(7) After you are done with installing browse to /data/ in the memory of the phone, a file called 99SuperCharger.sh will be there
(8) Choose it, select run at boot
(9) Reboot and you should be done, enjoy.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Edea

Mar 27, 2009
I have a problem. I tried to install this scrip like in the describtion. But the most messages I get is " not found"! What I made wrong? I have a rooted stock-rom.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8150 mit Tapatalk

sgilmans

Feb 25, 2012
Bolehland
I have a problem. I tried to install this scrip like in the describtion. But the most messages I get is " not found"! What I made wrong? I have a rooted stock-rom.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8150 mit Tapatalk

In the scrip manager you must check run as root, after you select the V6 scrip, click the su logo and run, just follow the instruction given step by step.

tanktoo

Dec 23, 2011
It doesn´t work here too. Error is "87: Syntax error: expecting "in""
Busybox in version 1.18.2 is installed.

irishpancake

May 1, 2011
Small Village
It doesn´t work here too. Error is "87: Syntax error: expecting "in""
Busybox in version 1.18.2 is installed.

No one got an idea about the error i posted?

What version of V6 Sc you got??

latest version, V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC7 is here:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18703418&postcount=5021

Some posts above are giving Update 8.....

you using script manager??

I will get back later with more fuller instructions!!!

tanktoo

Dec 23, 2011
Yes scriptmanager. I will try the new version.

Edit: it´s installing now.

Last edited:

diederikmo

Apr 9, 2012
Is my phone supercharged now (see pics) ?

Because i don't see (feel) much difference

thnx

Attachments

• SC20120409-145252.jpg
    SC20120409-145252.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 381
  • SC20120409-150303.jpg
    SC20120409-150303.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

yewsiong

Feb 22, 2012
Johor
Is my phone supercharged now (see pics) ?

Because i don't see (feel) much difference

thnx

U can run V6 supercharge script and check all the status there. It will show the percentage of supercharge.
Of course, u might not "feel" it. But ur phone has better multitasking and ram management then before.

fayosi

Feb 5, 2012
England, Bristol
Darn Rebooting Cycle

i tried the newest supercharger and i have done all the correct setting on stock rom.

it was all going perfect then when i reboot my phone it loads up normally then after 25seconds it reboots over and over again. to stop this i have to remove the memory card from the device:mad::mad::mad::mad:

i quickly undone the script and deleted the 99 data file.

For all of this rom and kernel and flashing is much more complicated than the ios jailbreaking. and i try to do it. wipe my phone and all of the instructions but it never works for me. i have rooted my phone.:confused:

and a question what is your default VM heap and what are you currently using.

finally when i first got my phone the version was 2.3.6 now is 2.3.5.:rolleyes:

Brian_SGW_CM9

Jun 3, 2012
Hong Kong
I installed. Exit the script. Then went to data. I saw that 99supercharger.sh....clicked....it showed: "open as", but cannot choose to set on boot or sth. now restore my rom and install again. Can you teach me as soon as possible?

bengonk

Mar 16, 2012
Jakarta
I installed. Exit the script. Then went to data. I saw that 99supercharger.sh....clicked....it showed: "open as", but cannot choose to set on boot or sth. now restore my rom and install again. Can you teach me as soon as possible?

Did u open the 99supercharger.sh file from script manager?
It should be work if u do that... Set for "su" and "boot" then..

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA

kemaro30

Dec 7, 2011
Manila
Here's what i did on mine.

1. Download V6 SuperCharger Starter Kit. This includes the latest busybox and all you need to start.
2. Download Supercharger script(i use the RC8.2).
3. Before you run any supercharge script MAKE SURE that you uninstall any memory management application(eg. Ram Manager, etc, etc,) or else it won't run and gives an error "cr-app".
4. Run the StarterKit, just run StartMeUp.sh to install everything at once.
5. Run The RC8.2 (incase the keyboard doens't show just long press on the screen and choose "Select Input Method" and choose your prefered keyboard, thanks to mohza).
6. Somewhere on the process you would need to choose on build.prop or local.prop, Choose Build.prop because sometimes the Local.prop doesn't stick.
7. After the configurations, you need to choose on what you want to run, Choose Number 7 or the Aggressive Super Ledded (higher OOM its 125mb :highfive: , if you doesn't know what i mean just ignore this :) ).
8. Install the Nitro Lag Nullifier(experimental but who knows?).
9. That's it, there's something displayed there(just search for it) on how many
percentage your supercharge is, if its 100% then your done, oh and make a widget for 99supercharge.sh incase you need to run it next time when it won't run on boot.
10. try some experiment :)

NOTE: Anything you can see that is not included on the steps i provided means you are the one who needs to decide and those doens't affect much.

Hope this helps :good:

Last edited: