[Recovery][Philz Touch Recovery CWM 6.0.4.7][Adanced]

Search This thread

Deadpool

Aug 17, 2013
Jodhpur
So why are you spamming development section. This should be in general section.

Hey wait wait. wait.. wait... wait....
Brought to you by my own mmmmuuuuffffffffiiiinnnn

Reactions: alonsoch

aradalien

Apr 11, 2013
Just tested this out.......but no USB mount in recovery? (Havent found a recovery that supports this yet, but I hoped this would do it)

The option is in there but i haven't tested it yet, its under mounts and storage scroll too the bottom

Just tested and it doesn't mount hmm. :crying:

BarnOwl

Jan 21, 2003
The Netherlands
www.parketvloeren.nl
How can work usb mount if moto g has not this function? You see an usb mass storage? Where? It's not possible on moto g. Obvious it doesn't work.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50157396

Why? With every other device the mount USB storage function in recovery refers to the External USB storage. So we are talking about mounting the PC as an external device to the recovery.
This is a very handy function, as I always use it to get files in recovery to the phone without rebooting it.

kellerman40

Jan 30, 2014
I was able to restore a backup too, but I wasn't able to restore one that I made with 6.0.4.6. It had no carrier and some apps crashed. It's normal?
Havent tried that with 6.0.4.6 recovery now, but it worked before I installed PhilZ recovery.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I asked phil if he would give us support for our device,
    he answered you guys are gonna be in heaven.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2201860 Philz recovery page with download + images and details.

Works perfect from what i have tested so far really advanced.

Enjoy everyone.
    So why are you spamming development section. This should be in general section.

Hey wait wait. wait.. wait... wait....
    Brought to you by my own mmmmuuuuffffffffiiiinnnn