Help with installing 4.4.4 liqued smooth HTC evo 3D (CDMA) SPRINT

Search This thread

Spanky'

Jun 17, 2012
Mishawaka
Ok so I have s-off with revolutionary (thanks to Otto325 for sharing links and walking me through it thanks man!) and I'm on hboot 1.40 but for some reason when I try to flash the ROM I always get an error 7 .. The gapps package I have flashes fine if I go back to hboot 1.58 I can boot to my backup but for some unknown to me reason I can't install this zip.. I'd really like to run kitkat or at least aosp as I do hate sense honestly :/ and love aosp as usual any and ALL help is much apretiated thanks in advance!
bu9epeny.jpg

Last edited:

Spanky'

Jun 17, 2012
Mishawaka
Last edited:

Spanky'

Jun 17, 2012
Mishawaka
No need to worry about locked hboot when s-off. 1.50+ hboot will say locked becaused that's when HTC added to allow custom roms and disable DRM.
Oh gotchya OK cool thanks! Also I was able to get 4.4.4 liquedsmooth to boot with the 4.4.x pa gapps its actually super smooth and fast for an older phone I was really surprised! Unfortunately I don't have that phone currently in service so to regards if 3g works I have no idea bit so far only thing I've noticed not working is 3d camera witch doesn't bother me a bit soon if anyone's interested in going kitkat aosp that seems to be a really stable fast ROM ! Also to add about themes I'll check them out currently I'm rocking the ready-L theme from the play store looks just like my S3 so cool !!! Thanks again for the info man!

Top Liked Posts