(req) galaxy s4 like keyboard

Search This thread

port76

Jan 25, 2011
go guys I am reaching out to this informous forum for a smart genius to be able to provide me with a galaxy s4 like keyboard with numbers on the top of keyboard please guys I would be so appreciative thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

GUGUITOMTG4

Oct 26, 2011
GuGuPlace
go guys I am reaching out to this informous forum for a smart genius to be able to provide me with a galaxy s4 like keyboard with numbers on the top of keyboard please guys I would be so appreciative thanks

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2622350
Here yo cean find the one for LG-G2, G PRO keyboard which works well on the nexus, is theme-able and has numbers on top.

Reactions: port76
J

justinisloco

Did you try google? Got a lot of results searching there.

Just an FYI, this is a forum with P2P help.

If you did find results using Google, like you said you did, why wouldn't you just post them to help the OP out? It's not like he is clogging up the ROMs section, or spamming. He is asking for help. Don't be rude.

port76

Jan 25, 2011
thank you all very much for your feedback very much appreciated thanks guys :D:D:thumbup::thumbup:

port76

Jan 25, 2011
Just an FYI, this is a forum with P2P help.

If you did find results using Google, like you said you did, why wouldn't you just post them to help the OP out? It's not like he is clogging up the ROMs section, or spamming. He is asking for help. Don't be rude.

thanks man respect

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2622350
    Here yo cean find the one for LG-G2, G PRO keyboard which works well on the nexus, is theme-able and has numbers on top.
    Addendum to my previous post you can enable fourth row numbers on the stock keyboard by going in to settings clicking advanced pick custom keyboard layout and choose us pc

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk