help with android

Search This thread

omarhn

Mar 16, 2009
hi everyone i have a problem with my x1 with android, every version of android works the first time after install it but if i restart the phone and run the haret i lost the connection with my phonse service provider just say the name of the operator ("tigo" in my case) and says no service i must reistall again the android and all the applications, sync my contacts again, etc.....everything a fresh installation and i have service again...i dont know if is normal on android on X1 or if it is just me please help me....and thanks for time

saobang3886

Apr 27, 2009
Ho Chi Minh
hi everyone i have a problem with my x1 with android, every version of android works the first time after install it but if i restart the phone and run the haret i lost the connection with my phonse service provider just say the name of the operator ("tigo" in my case) and says no service i must reistall again the android and all the applications, sync my contacts again, etc.....everything a fresh installation and i have service again...i dont know if is normal on android on X1 or if it is just me please help me....and thanks for time

were you try this build? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=832972
If not, download and try it, if you you were try, plz do step by step :

1. download this kernel and replace the file in source
http://www.mediafire.com/?itx4yk7zfph11pz
2. format ext2 partition.
3. copy all source to your sd card
4. Run install.exe in the folder npskinstall
5. after phone reboot, run Haret.exe and wait about 10 min
( recomment first boot don't charge your phone )
6. when it boot to android, wait for the service, then open each app one time, then turn off the phone and reboot
7. enjoy android again ^^!

try it and for me known if it work :D

omarhn

Mar 16, 2009
thank you very much saobang, i download the froyo frg83 6-11-2010 from neopeek i format the ext2 on my SD i install wait the 10 mins after install the phone reboot on WM then i run haret and the android works for me i have service (i can make calls, sync my contacts, send sms, APN works too) but when i restart my phone and run haret again boooom no service at all and that happend to me with about 5 or 6 versions of android that i have been tested on my phone and even i test the android with that version of kernel, the only thing that i dont test yet is installing android and after that open all the apps and restart the phone...im going to test it and i will post my results and thanks again

omarhn

Mar 16, 2009
sorry about my english....and i think is important to say that im use the 826x series sense 2019 ROM and all the times that i tested i had installed the ROM 826 series too

saobang3886

Apr 27, 2009
Ho Chi Minh
sorry about my english....and i think is important to say that im use the 826x series sense 2019 ROM and all the times that i tested i had installed the ROM 826 series too
I using 826x too ^^! remember format ext2, replace the kernel, install, in first boot, don't charg your phone, when boot finish, open each app one. then turn off and restart to win mobile, boot to android again, if don't have service again, try reboot 1,2 time. If it doesn't work, copy the origin kernel in this build and replace the 10-10 kernel, good luck ^^! :D

omarhn

Mar 16, 2009
saobang i try everything you said and no luck im still have no service error i read on a forum that the radio version have to do something on android too and i update my radio version from 1.05 to 1.14.25.55 and no luck no service again, another idea? what version of radio u have?

saobang3886

Apr 27, 2009
Ho Chi Minh
saobang i try everything you said and no luck im still have no service error i read on a forum that the radio version have to do something on android too and i update my radio version from 1.05 to 1.14.25.55 and no luck no service again, another idea? what version of radio u have?

I use 1.14.25.55 to ^^!
Try this build http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFM7D60Q
It install easy, just download and extract to your root memorycard, then run Haret.exe and wait about 7-10 min in first boot, you don't need ext2 partition. Try this and if service error, reboot phone some time may be fix it, good luck! :D

omarhn

Mar 16, 2009
ty saobang the only trouble with that version is when the final version of android comes its going to be imposible to me to try it because the lastest versions need the ext2 right? or im wrong?...and again thanks for your help