[Q] Which smartwatch do you guys recommend?

Search This thread

niels-cil

Jul 12, 2010
Hello,

I'm planning to buy a Smartwatch but there are so many of them around that I don't know where to start looking.
I want a watch that can give me my notifications and runs android so I can install apps on it.
For which smartwatch should I go or have you guys a list of watches that I can check which watch suits me the best?

Niels

geekwatch

May 13, 2014
Smartwatches

I am also confusing with all the smartwatches that coming out now but after reviewing all the smartwatches I think the best is the AI Watch
cool specs and nice design.
Hesitate between it and the Neptune Pine.
The problem with the Pine is the size :(

What do you think guys ??

Zuber

Jul 6, 2006
www.WantItGetItLoveIt.co.uk
Only issue with the AI Watch I see is I'm pretty sure the final design is 18mm thick. I'd think that'd be hard to cover with a shirt/jacket sleeve and may look bulky. For reference, a dime is 17.9mm wide.

I think with the latest design they are now talking 16mm. Plus I'm hoping the curved finish should help with shirt sleeves, making it less obvious that something is poking into the sleeve as it were.

Guess it depends a lot on what kind of sleeve fitting you wear. If it is a tight fit sleeve, then yes it would be a problem.

geekwatch

May 13, 2014
Smartwatch

Only issue with the AI Watch I see is I'm pretty sure the final design is 18mm thick. I'd think that'd be hard to cover with a shirt/jacket sleeve and may look bulky. For reference, a dime is 17.9mm wide.

The AI Watch look very small comparing the Pine or other smartwatches, I see yesterday real pictures in facebook and look pretty good on the guy wrist.
I just measure my G - Shock and it is 18mm and it is not big on me.
I read in Kickstarter that Pine have a lot of issues so I think will take my bet on AI Watch look better and better specs.
My question is what model you are thinking the best ?
quadcore with 1gb or octacore 1gb ?