[Completed] Xiaomi Mi-3 Wifi error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sora2kairi

May 31, 2014
I just got this phone few days ago and everything was great, up to yesterday. When i got home my phone cant seem to connect with my home network anymore. I have no idea what is going on and tried many suggested fixes like forgetting and reconnecting, resetting router, i even did a factory reset for my phone and tried few apps on the play store. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks so much for your time:crying:

Last edited by a moderator:

dagger

I just got this phone few days ago and everything was great, up to yesterday. When i got home my phone cant seem to connect with my home network anymore. I have no idea what is going on and tried many suggested fixes like forgetting and reconnecting, resetting router, i even did a factory reset for my phone and tried few apps on the play store. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks so much for your time:crying:

Can you connect to any other wifi network?
If yes, then there is a problem with your home wifi router.
If no, then there is a problem with your phone.:)
EDIT: After a bit of searching, i came up with this,

Your wireless network may need to have your devices mac address before it can recognize and grant wifi access to that device.It turns out you need to add the mac address to your router so that it can let the device associated with the mac address connect to the network. If you don't know how to do this, or can't find another solution, call your network provider for assistance. They should be able to help you out. I cannot tell you how to fix your problem because I don't know (and don't want to know lol) your router address / IP address and password.

Last edited:

sora2kairi

May 31, 2014
Can you connect to any other wifi network?
If yes, then there is a problem with your home wifi router.
If no, then there is a problem with your phone.:)
EDIT: After a bit of searching, i came up with this,

Your wireless network may need to have your devices mac address before it can recognize and grant wifi access to that device.It turns out you need to add the mac address to your router so that it can let the device associated with the mac address connect to the network. If you don't know how to do this, or can't find another solution, call your network provider for assistance. They should be able to help you out. I cannot tell you how to fix your problem because I don't know (and don't want to know lol) your router address / IP address and password.

Yeah, i added my phones MAC address to the router already. Havent tried other wifi network since i've been home since this happened.. i hope its not my phone :crying:

adeelraj

Oct 16, 2011
Karachi
reset ur home router and also delete ur home router from the phone and then try again with different wifi securtiy on ur router

Sent from my IM-A870K using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.