How much is your monthly bill

How much is your mobile per month ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

rajverma3135

Oct 23, 2010
Nottingham, UK
I am with 3g, I get 900 mixture of call+ text, 100 picture mail never used, 1gb data for 20 quid for 24 months contract.

Sent from HTC Desire using XDA Premium app

Rezaei12

Apr 8, 2012
I'm on a family and friends deal with T-Mobile so it works out at £22.97 a month. But when this finishes in June, I might move to Giff Gaff, my friends with them now and gets 250mins unlimited data and texts for a tenner.

You just have to buy your phone sim free.

madffrogs

Aug 29, 2010
I'm on virgin uk, I get 150mins, 500 text 1gb data, £18 a month, contract runs out next january.

emwhy12

Oct 26, 2011
Muntinlupa
I'm with SMART Buddy Prepaid. Currently on a Prepaid subscription.
Internet connection is fast. OK for Daily use. I'm spending 50php daily for unlimited data. Then 20php for Unlimited text to all network. I don't use voice call that much so I am not allocating any money for voice calls. So 75php daily and thats 2,250php if I'm going to recharge daily.

Demonhotrod

Feb 28, 2012
I'm with Orange UK. My contract was originally £25 but due to VAT rises it's now £26.50 something, I can't remember the exact amount. Not a bad deal but I was sort of mis-lead by Orange and there mobile data coverage in my area (this was back when they were caught manipulating there data coverage stats etc) but on the whole, can't complain!

I certainly don't think i'll be able to get a cheaper deal anytime soon, these things only go up, never down :(

swanden

Feb 7, 2011
Malmö
I use halebop, a small swedish carrier.

I pay 99 SEK per month for 5000 SMS and 500 mb data and the very few calls I make ad on to that so it ends up about 110-120 SEK.

1 £ = 10-11 SEK

DHTC

Jul 21, 2010
I'm paying £6.50 on tmobile and get 300 mins, unlimited txts and internet or 3gb. Got it since launch and was paying £20 per month until my contract ended and I chose to stay with the desire hence the lower contract.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

GraphicGoose

Mar 25, 2012
Perth
$79AUD on Telstra in Australia with only 2gb data...they're expensive but the only ones with coverage in the bush where I work.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

kkh786

Nov 17, 2010
£20 per month..
O2 Simplicity Legacy tariff..
600 xnet minutes and video call minutes..
1200 xnet texts and picture messages..
Unlimited Internet bolt on..
Unlimited Texts bolt on..
Unlimited O2 minutes bolt on..

I am keeping this contract indefinitely. :)

Sent from my Nexus S

NoobMonkey

Mar 14, 2012
Helsinki
OnePlus 7T Pro
~15€ for 150 SMS, 100 min talking time and 1gb data full speed. Usually around 20€ cause some business calls etc. No contract, just good counter offer from my service provider (been customer since 2003 or something like that).

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

eevilgenius

Nov 1, 2011
Colchester
I am on Orange I get 300 mins unlimited texts and data. Some companies that you work for get 10% discount a month if you are with Orange. So my tariff is £18 as apposed to £20 original cost.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium HD app

HTC Bravo

Sep 10, 2011
Next summer I'll go to UK for 2 months.

Which pay as you go operator do you recommend me with a data plan? I already have an unlocked phone.

Thanks guys

itachi1706

Oct 1, 2010
Singapore
itachi1706.com
S$29.50 with starhub here in Singapore. Free 100 mins outgoing calls, free incoming calls, unlimited SMS/MMS, 12 GB bundled data. Quite an offer to me.

Sent from my HTC Original Desire with Android 4.0.4 ICS using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Which pay as you go operator do you recommend me with a data plan? I already have an unlocked phone.

Thanks guys

my mate uses a rolling O2 contract with 500mb data its a bit like pay as go and you can quit at the end of each month

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium HD app

Thanks guys

Tesco mobile has pretty good pay as you go deals in the UK. They use o2's network which has arguably the best data speed in the uk.

Sent from my Motorola Startac running ICS.
    You can buy one in a Tesco store in the uk for £1. Yes you can call Spain but that's not cheap. You'll need to use an app like Rebtel (available for Android and iphone) or use a calling card to lower the cost.

Sent from my Motorola Startac running ICS.
    Have a look at giffgaff, think they do one for £10 month, http://giffgaff.com/?web=full .

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium
    Giffgaff, PAYG, £10-20 Goodybags.

Unlimited: data/texts, gg-to-gg mins.
    250-800 cross-network mins.

Set up a WiFi hotspot on the phone and just use that for net on my laptop and tablet.

Saves me £10-15 pm on broadband costs.

I use net hourly, but not movies/songs/big downloads. Just small but consistent use of email/websites (10-25GB pm max combined).