[21.04.2012]Sense 4 clock style fo sense 3.5

Search This thread

sinsnowman

Nov 14, 2010
very nice theme in deed, working great on the desire, but I want the original green buttons instead of the blue ones in this theme, any idea to change everything blue back to green? Also can the circular background on the lockscreen buttons, as well as the barely visible transparent bar at the bottom of the lockscreen be removed? Thanks a lot~~
Edit: Oh yes it seems the music widget (4x2) is not themed, since it looks darker than other widgets. Another issue is that the AM/PM letters on the clock is in white, hence the letters are invisible, any fix?

Last edited:

ccbm3

May 15, 2010
sense font?

Is it possible to have the font of the number on the clock the same as the sense 3.5 clock font?

tsiftsism

Sep 17, 2009
Thessaloniki / Macedonia
It worked perfectly in my HTC Desire

I know that we are in a Sensation's theme thread but because of mentions that it works in Desire as well, it try it on my Desire running RSK v7.0 rom.
It works but when i unlock device there is no weather animation (in a cloudy day, i can barely hear only the beginning of the sound coming with the animation, it stops and no clouds appear). As soon as i select the original HTC skin, weather animation is back again.

Shoarma1998

Apr 3, 2008
Rotterdam
running sebastiaan15 runnymede aio 6.1.1 int2sd-s... extracted the apk on my sd, ran it and tried to select another theme... didn't appear in the list. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

many thanks in advance

sinsnowman

Nov 14, 2010
Hi Gabbana,

I tried to send you about a message about a "stock-green" version of your sense 4.0 theme for Sensation XL, I can't receive any reply from you so I try to replace all the blue drawable with the default ones, but still I don't manage to replace some of them and a minority of parts are still green, can you help me? Thanks very much.

Regards,
Snowman

gabbana-music

May 8, 2009
Moscow Zelenograd
Hi Gabbana,

I tried to send you about a message about a "stock-green" version of your sense 4.0 theme for Sensation XL, I can't receive any reply from you so I try to replace all the blue drawable with the default ones, but still I don't manage to replace some of them and a minority of parts are still green, can you help me? Thanks very much.

Regards,
Snowman

certainly help than I can! give me their own experience, I will try to finish!

sinsnowman

Nov 14, 2010
Ok my mod is over here but I recommend you to start over since I might have messed something, even though it works
http://db.tt/KnK8qrEk

Things need to be worked on:
1. Pressed button on widgets not green
2. Homescreen rearrange square not green
3. Lockscreen apps notifications (eg: number count for unread msg)
4. Lockscreen music widget (and probably others) no background, I guess this is themed but doesn't looks right to me
5. Music widget (4x2) seems darker than others
6. Thick bars in volume settings

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

Last edited:

sinsnowman

Nov 14, 2010
Oh yea another thing about lockscreen shortcuts can lockscreen bar at the bottom, can you make both of them transparent like sense 4.0?
Another thing about the message count bubble appearing on the app, it seems that it's not grey but in white, can you check and see if u can mod them as well?
Great thanks here :)

sinsnowman

Nov 14, 2010
Tried the green version you made, still some problem though, check your pm :)

johnny quest

Jul 2, 2010
Port Saint Lucie
This is awesome man, great job on this. I've been waiting for somebody to come up with this for the 3.5 roms. My only thing would be to let people know that its a skin that you will find in the "personalize" menu. Because I thought it was just the clock and was looking all over for the widget. but it was in the personalize menu the the skins chooser.
another thing, can you make the bottom bar of the clock with some angle lines like the original ones. Its just that it looks like rectangle block. thanks again. Love the blue highlights.

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
Thanks for this theme.

uploadfromtaptalk1333395635893.jpg

I am using a skinned version of the clock widget from the OneV, as you can see, it fits perfectly. It has the original images from the One V

Maybe you can use these images for your next theme?

I can send them too you!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

RCOO

Oct 6, 2010
Is it possible to have a version made, from the original lockscreen, without the bar on the bottom? Just the ring?

fail50

Apr 3, 2012
First, thanks for the theme
After I installed, when I go back to home, the sense will always reboot, is it normal???
i also want to ask that how can I uninstall the skin as I can't find it in the application list= =
THX

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sense 4 clock style fo sense 3.5​

Good day friends!

made sense in the style of clock 4
    replaced the lock ring
    minor cosmetic changes

install and choose "Cover"

only for sense 3.5

28ace7980c7b.png
    6c6b636ddd6a.png

So is, by popular demand,
    the version with the original ring lock

b29923ece4a5.png

added new version

Fixed some problems
    lots of graphic changes
    now even more like a sense style 4 :D

ef30777644e7.png
    Sense 4 dialer theme

Sense 4 dialer theme for runnymede

20120429085904copy.jpg
    Yes I used 7zip! I removed the old image from the archive and then I put the new one inside it always using 7zip... But it doesn't work...
    I tried many ways to edit the png image but nothing :(

ok i will upload it now

Edit
    modified gabbana sense 4 v3 with status_bar_close_on.9.png from previous version

download
    Thank you

These are 2 screenshots for the new version

an3m1.com_128091eab61.png

an3m1.com_c98eb1ffc12.png
    added new version
    since I've been using sense 3.6, respectively, and did everything in blindly, please try and write this down or not!