[Questions/Troubleshooting][ROM][KK 4.4.X KVT49L] ♦ PURITY ROM ♦ (Hammerhead)

Search This thread
H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

[Questions/Troubleshooting][ROM][KK 4.4.X KVT49L] ♦ PURITY ROM ♦ (Hammerhead)

All Purity ROM discussion/Troubleshoot/Feedback/Bug Report goes here..

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

Changelog and features list

Last edited:

refedit

Oct 18, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
hey, thx for great ROM!
only issue that persists in your ROM is keyboard autocorrect. it does not recognize automaticly words and it does not have most of words in PORTUGUESE.
:crying:

jendrassik

Apr 16, 2010
Watch this. Weird standby battery drain.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391173292119.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391173292119.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2,035
H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

Hi,
only issue that persists in your ROM is keyboard autocorrect. it does not recognize automaticly words and it does not have most of words in PORTUGUESE.
:crying:
I don't use the autocorrect feature but have you the Add-on dictionaries for Português?

Take a look in Settings/Language & input/Settings for Android Keyboard (AOSP)/Add-on dictionaries.

PS: it's not my rom, the dev is DariosF ;)

:)

Last edited:
H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

@ jendrassik, you mean about Google Play Services and/or System Android (Android OS)?

For System Android I have something similar but it doesn't seems to affect my battery life more than that...

For Google Play Services, I don't have it in my battery stats, but if I remember right it's a "known" issue, what Gapps do you use? If you reboot, it persists?

Last edited:

jendrassik

Apr 16, 2010
It persists after reboot.
Banks gapps installed.
Could these be related to the issue?

H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

It persists after reboot.
Banks gapps installed.
Could these be related to the issue?
Re,

Yes, take a look in BaNkS thread, it has been already reported, unfortunately nothing to do for now...

I use an old version without this issue, at least for me (the 12-11_Gapps_Standard). Oh well in any case it will be updated automatically...

EDIT: int-, ah yes maybe try this, but for me all is activated and it's fine.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium

Last edited:
H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

mm don't think so. I think it's stronger. However it's jfi :)
Ah..., if you have not changed it, with a file explorer, go to:
Code:
/sys/class/timed_output/vibrator/amp
Or in terminal use the cat command.

Or install Trickster Mod (Play Store) and take a look in the "Specific" tab.

Last edited:

jendrassik

Apr 16, 2010
Re,

Yes, take a look in BaNkS thread, it has been already reported, unfortunately nothing to do for now...

I use an old version without this issue, at least for me (the 12-11_Gapps_Standard). Oh well in any case it will be updated automatically...

EDIT: int-, ah yes maybe try this, but for me all is activated and it's fine.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium

Thank you so much for helping !

Lawlbringer

Dec 2, 2012
After a fresh install of the latest Purity, I was having mobile data issues when previously I did not using the stock rom. The signal bars in the notification drawer were orange, and rebooting, toggling data on/off, and changing between LTE and 3G didn't work either. I had zero mobile network connectivity...

I'm on AT&T with a sim card that's barely a month old I got at the AT&T store when I switched from my iPhone 5s.

Any ideas?

sirovai

Jan 10, 2014
Rome
After a fresh install of the latest Purity, I was having mobile data issues when previously I did not using the stock rom. The signal bars in the notification drawer were orange, and rebooting, toggling data on/off, and changing between LTE and 3G didn't work either. I had zero mobile network connectivity...

I'm on AT&T with a sim card that's barely a month old I got at the AT&T store when I switched from my iPhone 5s.

Any ideas?

LTE toggle is not supported.

Top Liked Posts