[Q] Touch screen

Search This thread

darkharbinger81

Oct 3, 2012
Iowa home of Slipkknot

Thank You a million times over if I known about this app I would not have bought my Droid Incredible since the only reason I did was touch screen is shot cracked and after water damage before digitizer its self for touch screen quit so I couldn't enter passwords, text etc etc but with this I can use my beloved play again whoo whoo

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Now if I can just get a gamekeyboard setup to let me emulate my touch screen with my game pad so I can install minecraft and switch it to gamepad or be able to restore it from titanium backup without being able to use my touch screen that would be great! Only works on stock gb tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Bakisha

Bakisha

May 4, 2011
Thank You a million times over if I known about this app I would not have bought my Droid Incredible since the only reason I did was touch screen is shot cracked and after water damage before digitizer its self for touch screen quit so I couldn't enter passwords, text etc etc but with this I can use my beloved play again whoo whoo

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Now if I can just get a gamekeyboard setup to let me emulate my touch screen with my game pad so I can install minecraft and switch it to gamepad or be able to restore it from titanium backup without being able to use my touch screen that would be great!

I just found about it just recently, even when my flex was damaged and touchscreen didn't work, i didn't know about that keyboard.

You could check app from same developer that have widget for changing keyboard without going to optios menu (if it benefit you). I never used gamekeyboard (in my country i can't buy apps in play store, and it isn't avaible in amazon app store where i can), so i can't help you there much...

Reactions: darkharbinger81

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Now if I can just get a gamekeyboard setup to let me emulate my touch screen with my game pad so I can install minecraft and switch it to gamepad or be able to restore it from titanium backup without being able to use my touch screen that would be great! Only works on stock gb tho

Now if I can just get a gamekeyboard setup to let me emulate my touch screen with my game pad so I can install minecraft and switch it to gamepad or be able to restore it from titanium backup without being able to use my touch screen that would be great!

I just found about it just recently, even when my flex was damaged and touchscreen didn't work, i didn't know about that keyboard.

You could check app from same developer that have widget for changing keyboard without going to optios menu (if it benefit you). I never used gamekeyboard (in my country i can't buy apps in play store, and it isn't avaible in amazon app store where i can), so i can't help you there much...