short battery time

Search This thread

Idolized

Sep 7, 2013
I'm using Galaxsy s3 lte with caynogen mod on it.

my problem ocuured before i falshed the Caynogen mod.

As in the title my problem is that I have a short battery life time.

little details about my problem:

- my phone has arrived with a european charger 50 HZ , version is : I9305xxbme1

- the problem started while I was in a trip to taiwan they have American electricity 60 HZ . I was charging my phone for a long while, when the battery was about 5-10 % charged the screen quality was very low, the colors where not sharp at all , and the phone was working slowly. Therefore I took the battery out, it was a little moisty(the phone never touched water or been near them ) so I left it out for the night, then i placed the battery back in my phone and waited for it to go empty, when it did, I charged the battery back to 100% when the phone is turned of, and that solved the sharpen problem of the screen. However, when the phone was getting to about 5-10% it would automaticly shot down after the screen "blinked" and when I hit the turn on button it will not turn on - stuck on the syanogen / samsung boot picture. after charging the phone it would boot normally.

- while being in taiwan my laptop screen also got out of service and was fixed by applying warranty, on the phone i dont have warranty anymore.

that and more , the phone is getting realy warm.

thanks for helpping <3

MaHo_66

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 21, 2014
Utrecht

- the problem started while I was in a trip to taiwan they have American electricity 60 HZ . I was charging my phone for a long while, when the battery was about 5-10 % charged the screen quality was very low, the colors where not sharp at all , and the phone was working slowly. Therefore I took the battery out, it was a little moisty(the phone never touched water or been near them ) so I left it out for the night, then i placed the battery back in my phone and waited for it to go empty, when it did, I charged the battery back to 100% when the phone is turned of, and that solved the sharpen problem of the screen. However, when the phone was getting to about 5-10% it would automaticly shot down after the screen "blinked" and when I hit the turn on button it will not turn on - stuck on the syanogen / samsung boot picture. after charging the phone it would boot normally.

- while being in taiwan my laptop screen also got out of service and was fixed by applying warranty, on the phone i dont have warranty anymore.

thanks for helpping <3

Perhaps you should try a different kernel like boeffla or agni, to see if the problem persists or try another rom other than CM. Im on liquidsmooth rom with its default kernel and i have to say im very very happy with the battery life, see picture of battery since last charging.

Screenshot_2014-05-13-13-52-31.jpg

Reactions: Idolized

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks for helpping <3

Perhaps you should try a different kernel like boeffla or agni, to see if the problem persists or try another rom other than CM. Im on liquidsmooth rom with its default kernel and i have to say im very very happy with the battery life, see picture of battery since last charging.

Screenshot_2014-05-13-13-52-31.jpg