[ROM] Team EOS cornerstone builds.

Search This thread

TLX317

Jan 9, 2011
Wifi seems to be working on my wingray without a hitch on build twenty, haven't tried BT yet though.

Market is iffy though, sometimes it doesn't feel like installing apps until after a restart.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcastillo1830

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Wifi seems to be working on my wingray without a hitch on build twenty, haven't tried BT yet though.

Market is iffy though, sometimes it doesn't feel like installing apps until after a restart.

Market has been like that for me for a while sadly... Wifi has always worked for me but when connecting to a new one without a restart is where the problem has usually occurred for me in the past.. Have u seen this before?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dyelon

Jul 27, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Hey guys....I think I asked about this before but I've wiped and updated over five times since and im still suffering from same problem.....i

Im on cornerstone 20 and wingray 93....my problem that incessantly haunts me is that no matter WHAT I do....I cannot PREVENT my Xoom from ZOOMING IN AND TO THE LEFT of ANY wallpaper I attempt to set and no matter WHICH app I use to apply.....it is so freaking annoying because I will try every app and method of setting a wallpaper possible using every type of option or resolution or cropping proportion and it zooms IN and to the LEFT...everytime. even on stock launcher or custom apex launcher

Another weird thing is that the thumbnails don't even match up for the default wallpapers.....so the thumbnail will show the entire wallpaper, the preview will show a crappier zoomed in version, and then when I apply it its even MORE crappy and zoomed in....

I can't for the life of me figure this out....anyone have any suggestions??

Sent from my Xoom using XDA

cdred

Dec 1, 2007
Dunn, NC
I don't use them, but think I remember reading somewhere Cornerstone disabled the live wallpapers??

Appreciate that. I like cornerstone 20 because I can record from front facing camera and read from my kindle reader and internet web pages at the same time. I do alot of video recording for an internet broadcast and cornerstone works great. But ever since I got my first android device, I have always ran my matrix rain live wallpaper. Old habits die hard. I totally setup nightly 93 and cornerstone 20 and made nandroids of each. Use nightly 93 as my main setup but can play around with cornerstone to get a feel for it. Can't wait until some of these kinks can be worked out to use as a daily driver.

Dyelon

Jul 27, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Hey guys....I think I asked about this before but I've wiped and updated over five times since and im still suffering from same problem.....i

Im on cornerstone 20 and wingray 93....my problem that incessantly haunts me is that no matter WHAT I do....I cannot PREVENT my Xoom from ZOOMING IN AND TO THE LEFT of ANY wallpaper I attempt to set and no matter WHICH app I use to apply.....it is so freaking annoying because I will try every app and method of setting a wallpaper possible using every type of option or resolution or cropping proportion and it zooms IN and to the LEFT...everytime. even on stock launcher or custom apex launcher

Another weird thing is that the thumbnails don't even match up for the default wallpapers.....so the thumbnail will show the entire wallpaper, the preview will show a crappier zoomed in version, and then when I apply it its even MORE crappy and zoomed in....

I can't for the life of me figure this out....anyone have any suggestions??

Just to correct myself: im just on cornerstone 20....and im still having wallpaper issue. Zoomed in/morphed to the left

And to add: I disabled cornerstone boot on startup and still haven't had one instance where upon cornerstone started and I DIDNT then experience all three of these things happening simultaneously and instantaneously: the clock freezing/apps going to 100% downloaded but not installing until reboot/wifi being screwy

Any ideas why? Thanks alot!

jcastillo1830

Mar 8, 2011
Rebooting seems to be the only solution I've found to installing market apps when they go to 100% but wont install.

On a positive note, I just came from the Onskeen Github and actually saw someone has added code to onskreen's repository. Unfortunatly the additions were to a CM9 fork (hope I'm using the term "fork" properly)

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Rebooting seems to be the only solution I've found to installing market apps when they go to 100% but wont install.

On a positive note, I just came from the Onskeen Github and actually saw someone has added code to onskreen's repository. Unfortunatly the additions were to a CM9 fork (hope I'm using the term "fork" properly)

Eos may be able to use it still..

logitechor

Sep 29, 2010
Toronto
Google Pixel 6
Using Cornerstone 26 with Overskreen. Works very well. Thank you.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium HD app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335301839852.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335301839852.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 140

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Wifi seems more stable on latest builds. Not sure if this is my imagination or truth.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium HD app

Definitely noticed this however for first connect during set up still requires 1 reboot for me... Also been having troubles with titanium saying guru has caught fire I even in installed n re installed weird but yeh...

A lot of changes has gone on from 22 to 25 as I seen however small they were they have made some improvements thanks team!

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
hmm is anyone having problems with goo?
i see peoplre have downloaded build 27 but it keeps saying unable to connect...

sbrownla

Jun 1, 2007
Northern Arizona
I just want to thank Team EOS quickly. I was terrified of rooting but this ICS build has really made me feel confident. My stingray thanks you, and my GNex doesn't feel so lonely anymore.

THANK YOU!

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

omnia1994

Apr 18, 2009
i m looking forward to flash a cornerstone rom .. which build is the most stable's build? thanks

Dyelon

Jul 27, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
I'm on 25 and I find it to be pretty damn stable comparatively....but I havent tried anything above that

runhopskipjump

Dec 20, 2010
I agree, build 25 for the 4G Xoom is pretty stable. It seems to have addressed a couple of issues with apps stopping in the background and the displaying wallpapers(still no live wallpapers yet).

Every now and then the navigation just quits on me and netflix pauses if you attempt to use the side windows while it's playing but nothing major. Floating apps still work and battery life appears to be fine.

Xoom 4G + Team EOS ICS nightlies = WIN

Dyelon

Jul 27, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
do you ever have problems with wall papers cropping in a horribly demented way?

every wall paper I set zooms in like sixty percent AND to the left...even the built in wallpapers...it follows me through every wipe and installation of new cornerstone rom

Sent from my R800x using XDA

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
do you ever have problems with wall papers cropping in a horribly demented way?

every wall paper I set zooms in like sixty percent AND to the left...even the built in wallpapers...it follows me through every wipe and installation of new cornerstone rom

Sent from my R800x using XDA

Sadly this is due to cornerstone

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Dyelon

Dyelon

Jul 27, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
I have to say....out of all the quirks that come with cornerstone, this is probably the worst one. It really sucks having to look at my retarded wallpaper all of the time hahah

Kills me a little on the inside lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is purely for discussion on the Team EOS cornerstone builds.

A couple of notes.

1) These are completely unsupported. (Hence this thread being in the discussion forum)
    2) Cornerstone builds are roms - not updates to a nightly build. Saying something like "I'm running Cornerstone wingray #17 with wingray nightly #90" is pointless. You only need to install cornerstone and then the google applications.
    3) Always state what device and build # you're using - this thread is for 4 different types of Xoom on potentially different build numbers - AVOID CONFUSION. Not everyone knows what device you have.
    4) You're welcome to say your experiences about the rom here including issues, however do not be insulted if I never reply to issues or bug reports. Remember these builds are unsupported.
    5) Builds can be attained from http://goo.im/devs/teameos/roms/cornerstone
    6) Please don't file bug reports for cornerstone.
    7) If you're using cornerstone, please don't post in the official nightly build threads about your issues. This only confuses people.
    I figured that may be the case just asked in case maybe there was a separate location for these builds..

Also.... Does that last statement mean you guys may have a tinker with the cornerstone code itself in future.... Please say yes looool ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I know cyanogenmod had been developing the cornerstone code. Unofficially I would say we'd likely just cherry-pick their work here. Simply, we are just focused on aosp for now and our plates are more than full.
    Err didnt you guys build it into a rom tho? Or your source? Im confused....
    Any anyone of your team using cornerstone or going to keep these updated?
    Cheers

Sent from my mind control device

I bring all the latest changes from our normal builds into the cornerstone builds.
    I also keep cornerstone up to date.

Nothing has changed, I just would rather keep the normal build thread seperate from the cornerstone builds.
    Anyone else having corner 18 issues I havnt been home yet to download that sucker...

As a side note solar or bigrush: are there auto change logs up for these builds as well?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Any rom commits apply to the cornerstone builds as well. If we mod cornerstone, it should show on gerrit. But atm, were not messing with the cornerstone code. So I'd watch wherever cornerstone devs post their logs.
    Is there a way to get live wallpaper to work with cornerstone 20? I'm actually liking cornerstone and my matrix live wallpaper would make this perfect.

I don't use them, but think I remember reading somewhere Cornerstone disabled the live wallpapers??