[q] hard brick

Search This thread

quintas84

Oct 19, 2011
i have left it ther since this morning when you told me to do it

Ok if nothing happens you have two solutions

1- buy a new battery and try if boot (in my opinion wil not work because the phone dead because a try to flash a boot.img)

2- if your phone its under waraty period go to service center and doesnt tell that phone its bootloader unlocked tell to the guy that phone shutdown and never come to life.... For me works and sony replace my motherboard for free.....?

Enviado do meu Nexus 10 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: simon27gr

simon27gr

Jan 26, 2014

1- buy a new battery and try if boot (in my opinion wil not work because the phone dead because a try to flash a boot.img)

2- if your phone its under waraty period go to service center and doesnt tell that phone its bootloader unlocked tell to the guy that phone shutdown and never come to life.... For me works and sony replace my motherboard for free.....?

when i connect it to computer ask drivers. fails to install drivers and then nothing.... First i will go to sony and then will see

quintas84

Oct 19, 2011
when i connect it to computer ask drivers. fails to install drivers and then nothing.... First i will go to sony and then will see

This is what I say some posts back, for our phones the only solution until now it's change motherboard.... And good luck with Sony, as I say they change my motherboard for free and in reparation note they say that is a charge problem..... And when my Phone come back to me have new emei and locked bootloader again ?

istux

Jun 26, 2012
Milano
This is what I say some posts back, for our phones the only solution until now it's change motherboard.... And good luck with Sony, as I say they change my motherboard for free and in reparation note they say that is a charge problem..... And when my Phone come back to me have new emei and locked bootloader again ?

You've been very very lucky ;)

quintas84

Oct 19, 2011
You've been very very lucky ;)

I dont think so because if i cant connect phone sony doesnt can too, if they can its because have correct drivers and can flash the correct boot image, im not the first person that this happens and sony every time change motherboard for free under warranty period.

simon27gr

Jan 26, 2014
I dont think so because if i cant connect phone sony doesnt can too, if they can its because have correct drivers and can flash the correct boot image, im not the first person that this happens and sony every time change motherboard for free under warranty period.

I took it to sony and after 3 days they said it was ready and that I should come to pick it up.. When i got there they gave a BRAND NEW xperia t.. isnt that awesome??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My bootloader is unlocked
    Yes i used the latest nightly build from official cyanogenmod site
    i extract it from the zip of cm11

Are you able to enter in Fastboot mode?
    To enter in Fastboot mode you should connect your phone to PC keeping volume UP (don't touck power button or vol down): you should see the led status turning to blue colour and Flashtool should say you're connected in fastboot.
    I don't think plugging the phone to charger without battery is a good idea: you could fry something inside the device, because a phone is not planned for that kind of use (like a laptop for example)

If I were you, I would buy a new battery on internet.
    It's in any case cheaper than an assistance repair.
    Assistance must be the last chance... this is my opinion.
    i have left it ther since this morning when you told me to do it