{ROM}{2.3.6}Emancipation: 1st Amendment{041312}

Search This thread

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
thanks for the help! i flashed a new theme, looks great. i guessed i missed the browser thing, my bad!:D
thanks for all the hard work on this rom, it nice to see familiar names in the infuse section!
so how come no one has picked up the kang ics build and ported it? ive seen it ported for several phones.. i loved it on my captivate!

Already done... Just not released...:D

Sent from my Samsung SGH-I717 running Seraphim ICS

NunHugger

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA
thanks for the help! i flashed a new theme, looks great. i guessed i missed the browser thing, my bad!:D
thanks for all the hard work on this rom, it nice to see familiar names in the infuse section!
so how come no one has picked up the kang ics build and ported it? ive seen it ported for several phones.. i loved it on my captivate!

You also should know that 4 weeks ago...there was NO ICS for the Inspire. There was ics development on the captivate back when I still had mine...several months ago. We are still in the infant stages here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Last edited:

pqrs

Dec 5, 2010
Eagle Id.
You also should know that 4 weeks ago...there was NO ICS for the Inspire. There was ics development on the captivate back when I still had mine...several months ago. We are still in the infant stages here.

thanks for bringing me up to speed! i just got the infuse 2 days ago, bought it used because my captivate died and i dont want to re-sign with at&t..
nice to see familiar faces around here! keep up the good work, we all appreciate it!

snoopdaclown

May 18, 2011
Reading, PA
www.facebook.com
I use supersu and have no issues with anything, everything works great just gotta turn off notification in su so it doesn't interference cause it says outdated when its not cause of using supersu.

SGSuser0811

Aug 28, 2011
USB

Out of curiosity...have you tried a different usb cable? I had one once that would charge and recognize but wouldn't transfer data. Just a thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

So I tried 2 other USB cords. One from my blackberry and one from an external HDD. No luck. I think its time to wipe the phone and tell AT&T somethings broken and get a new (refurbished) phone.

Unless.......someone has an idea how to revert to stock. I can get into download mode, and can get into recovery mode, but can't get any computer to to recognize my phone.

threi_

Dec 18, 2011
Alliston
I'm not sure what to make of this...but it seems that it's the rooted kernels that cause the 2px bug thing (namely the distortion at the very bottom of the screen which is in every single custom infuse rom). I odined to stock to verify and yup, it's gone there.

What does that mean exactly?

threi_

Dec 18, 2011
Alliston
Load up something with text. When you scroll you will see that at the very bottom (the bottom two pixels) of the screen, the text distorts a little. I thought it was a hardware defect since it happens every custom rom on every infuse (also why the battery bar option doesn't work properly on miui, or why the battery bar on this rom needs to be at least 3px wide to work), but it doesn't happen on the stock rogers kernel.

Reactions: juliocesar55

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
Load up something with text. When you scroll you will see that at the very bottom (the bottom two pixels) of the screen, the text distorts a little. I thought it was a hardware defect since it happens every custom rom on every infuse (also why the battery bar option doesn't work properly on miui, or why the battery bar on this rom needs to be at least 3px wide to work), but it doesn't happen on the stock rogers kernel.

Thanks for pointing that out now I'll always see it....

EXPERIMENT

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago

I never would have noticed that.

Thank you for pulling back the curtain to see the wizard.

Some things that are seen cannot be unseen.

Reactions: EXPERIMENT

Bubba

Dec 31, 2011
Hell ( I've taken over. Come on down.)
I never would have noticed that.

Thank you for pulling back the curtain to see the wizard.

Some things that are seen cannot be unseen.

I still don't see it. I believe my rom download might be defective. Should I reflash to gain this 2 pixel distortion?
First my fairy snot is gone taking all my good luck away. Then strangely ... my sod's have vanished .. Now I am deprived of some mystery distortion that everyone else has.
I am beginning to think that there its some secret code that Nun put on my download. Somehow he has singled me out ... What sort of evil juju is this Mr Hugger of Nuns .. How have you done this to me?

R3velators Mount Up
BubbaJoe R3dneck R3velator
{Deeply Blue Emancipated Outlaw}

SGSuser0811

Aug 28, 2011
The end of my USB problem

So I tried 2 other USB cords. One from my blackberry and one from an external HDD. No luck. I think its time to wipe the phone and tell AT&T somethings broken and get a new (refurbished) phone.

Unless.......someone has an idea how to revert to stock. I can get into download mode, and can get into recovery mode, but can't get any computer to to recognize my phone.

So through the ever mighty wisdom of customer support, I have been advised to take my phone to a tech support center for further support. As I don't want to have my warranty voided because of the custom rom and binary, any suggestions on how to reflash to stock without the phone being able to connect via usb

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
Now i know we have been all over the place on this, and it was that its not showing up on the PC, but have you tried going into download And see if Odin recognizes your phone?

Sent from an Emancipated Infuse bleeding Orange

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

emancipationshowcase.png
    This is only the beginning...again...
    This is not just a re-release of R3VELATiON. It's a total rebuild from the ground up. Base has been rebuilt, theme overhauled, and a couple new faces added to the team. We hope you enjoy.

Features

• UCLB3 firmware
    • Entropy's DD Experimental KernelOriginal Thread
    • Deodexed
    • Zipaligned
    • Universal Adrenaline Shotv14-1 Original Thread
    • 8 Lockscreens - Changable in Settings Menu
    • OTA updates for rom, themes, add-ons and more...found in Settings menu
    • 14 Quick Panel Toggles - Customizable with Quickpanel Options found in Settings Menu
    • MIUI style battery bar w/customizable in Settings Menu
    • Extended power menu
    • ADW launcher
    • Custom transition animations
    • More to come...
    Added Apps

• Titanium BackUp
    • Google Music
    • Voltage Control 4.9.1
    • Black Palringo - in app settings/display...set to legacy view for black chat
    • Screenshot ER Original Thread
    • Swype - you will find two Swype keyboards found in a folder on your sd card. Install as an apk.
    • Modified Collective Wallpaper Chooser
    Please Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache. *Once the slate is clean, flash in recovery.
    If you don't wipe...we don't know where you started and will be unable to help you with your issues.

The battery icon has been removed from the statusbar. The battery bar has taken it's place. However, upon first boot, you must set the battery bar to a width of 3 pixels in order for it to appear. Onces set, it will stick upon reboot.​

Download Emancipation A: 1
    MD5 Checksum
    0d637acdc29d61f9a8a8d7dc6710f8f2

Credits

• Experiment, Yuma, and Ppal...been fun working as a team. This is just the beginning of a great collaboration...i can has team?
    • Dman - for helping the entire Infuse community. Your pioneering spirit and giving attitude has helped make the Infuse commuinity what it is today.
    • Entropy - kernel
    • dsexton702 - Adrenaline tweaks
    • Dagr8, Sbrissen,Whitehawkx for lockscreen pioneering...and GoldieKing for all his help
    • ftgg99 - Screenshot ER
    • Trevino07 - modified Palringo
    • The Collective - thanks for being family. Not only is it a privilege to work with you...but it's great being part of a close knit phone family.
    • The dev community here on XDA...on the shoulders of giants
    • Anyone else I have forgotten...let me know if I have missed you.
    Changelog

• fixed reboot issue when recieving text message while using glass lock screen
    • Updated to Entropy's latest kernel - working HDMI out
    • lockscreen options now located in Settings/Display - removed EDT
    • changed some theme images (dropdown, rotary lock, and more...)

Nun's Themes
    Communion
    communionshowcase.png

red c20000

SuperNova
    supernovashowcase.png

cyan 00cfbe purple 5011b7

All themes can be found in the Emancipation OTA​

.............................​

FAQ

Q. I try to download from the ota and I always get "download unsucessful. How do I fix this?
    A. Many have stated that trying a browser other than stock will help...Opera, Dolphin, etc should work. If you prefer to use stock...try this: Download Astro File Explorer, open preferences, and scroll to the bottom and select "enable browser downloads"...then download like a good boy should!
    Freedom is here!
    :D

EVERGREENshowcase2.png

My EVERGREEN theme is in the OTA located in Settings.

Available in the OTA!
    tumblr_m2lwcrRZkJ1r8jvdbo1_500.jpg
    Cyan hex# 00FFFF
    Orange hex# FF5E00

EXPERIMENT
    Excuse me Mr. Moderator...

Not sure what you felt needed cleaning up, but was wondering if you would let our thread roll with whatever happens. Obviously, we appreciate you doing your part to keep our thread safe and on target, but sometimes its nice to just be human. Let us wander from development if the natural current leads us. Knowing that it will always come back. I have always enjoyed that our threads...at least ones that I have been involved in... have allowed for us to be human, change the subject, take a detour, but yet come right back to the subject at hand. Work is not always about work. Let us fraternize, in between all the official development stuff. Perty please ;)

If there us an issue in my thread, believe you me, I will notify a moderator.. .but until then, can our thread just "be"?
    4/13/12. Deep Blue theme is now available in the OTA. You will find a matching swype keyboard in the OTA as well.

If you want to change your battery bar to match, try hex code of 004499. Enjoy.

cXfK9bj1

Thank you to all the members of The Collective who have been so willing to help me in this endeavor.
    Over 1000....now...:p:D:p

But the wifes like to see $$$ instead of Thx....;)

So very true my friend.

edit: Lame, stupid Tapatalk tricked me, it said I had 1055 thanks, got on my PC and it says 992 :(
    oh well close tho, who's gonna be my 1000th??

X,
    on EVERGREEN EMANCIPATION.