[DISCONTINUED][ROM][DEODEXED][XXUFNB3][DOWNLOAD-READY][SUNBURN_KIT-KAT][DE-BLOATED | FAST | STABLE | BATTERY LIFE ][TW-BASED AOSP THEMED]

Search This thread

matitorres07

Nov 7, 2013
Cordoba
Google Pixel 6 Pro

ophirb

Jul 22, 2009
I have noticed that from time to time the phone looses sound and I have to reboot in order for sound to come back. Anyone else encountered that?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

nickboy360

Nov 21, 2008
Mumbai
Did u make this rom from thunder universe rom?

Nope mate he actually taught me how to theme the system ui and stuff so like mentor like student...he gave me a lesson on using the kitchen modding apk with apk tool and stuff so his rom and mine will resemble a bit...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

nickboy360

Nov 21, 2008
Mumbai
I have noticed that from time to time the phone looses sound and I have to reboot in order for sound to come back. Anyone else encountered that?

I dont think that should cause because my mother is using this rom and she has not encountered anything yet...just try with a full wipe ir device including ur internal storage

UchihaKakarot

Jun 25, 2013
Behind you
Nope mate he actually taught me how to theme the system ui and stuff so like mentor like student

Your rom is really nice rom. I asked that because of the reboot menu. Earlier I didnt know much, now I know that u took only the android policy from that rom.

nickboy360

Nov 21, 2008
Mumbai
Your rom is really nice rom. I asked that because of the reboot menu. Earlier I didnt know much, now I know that u took only the android policy from that rom.

Ohhh... I have no idea about that mate...maybe i will be making v3 just like thors rom ...maybe i will include him ... Cz i loved the lated v6 theme and the aroma i might need his help...if u help me with testing my roms i will be glad...cz im now using nexus 5 and i am also in a process of making the best of nexus 5 rom...so lets see once n5 completes will jump to s4

UchihaKakarot

Jun 25, 2013
Behind you
Ohhh... I have no idea about that mate...maybe i will be making v3 just like thors rom ...maybe i will include him ... Cz i loved the lated v6 theme and the aroma i might need his help...if u help me with testing my roms i will be glad...cz im now using nexus 5 and i am also in a process of making the best of nexus 5 rom...so lets see once n5 completes will jump to s4

I will try my best, I am busy with my rom as well : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2731486

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DISCONTINUED][ROM][DEODEXED][XXUFNB3][DOWNLOAD-READY][SUNBURN_KIT-KAT][DE-BLOATED | FAST | STABLE | BATTERY LIFE ][TW-BASED AOSP THEMED]

Hello Flashers Presenting a New ROM SUNBURN_KITKAT

Changelog

• [*]Based on the Firmware XXUFNB3 Android 4.4.2
      [*]Kernel Stock XXUFNB3 with init.d support & Insecure
    • Busybox
    • Multi-csc
    • Hide SMS from Call Logs
    • No SMS to MMS Conversion
    • DIsable Scrolling Cache
    • Email with Exchange Security Disabled
    • Android AOSP Keyboards
    • Join Unlimited Contacts
    • Camera Shutter Sound On-Off
    • 100 SpeedDial fully working
    • KK Launcher.
    • Modded build.prop for better performance and Battery
    • Wi-Fi tweaked
    • 3G tweaked
    • RAM Optimized
    • more coming soon
    Rom is Deodexed + Rooted + Zip-aligned
    Rom is Full Wipe.

If Root Doesn't work Flash this from Recovery

Screen-shots will be Posted Soon

https://plus.google.com/photos/117036359689674835697/albums/5989525487021919841?authkey=CLP1hrb5gpSH7QE

Refer this link for screenshots of my latest SUNBURN_KITKAT

How to Install SUNBURN_KITKAT
    • Use the Latest TWRP Recovery.
    • Do a nadroid backup or Titanium backup (EFS BACKUP IS COMPULSORY)
    • Download ROM and save it in External SD Card
    • Boot in Recovery by Pressing Volume up + Home + Power (when Device is off)
    • Recommend to do a full wipe if Coming from other ROM
    • Super-wipe your phone (system, cache, data & internal SD Card to avoid any Issue)
    • Wipe Dalvik
    • install rom
    • Reboot Your Phone
    • Enjoy

[*]By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

[*] If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

[*] Do not ask for ETA s!!

if you like my work please make a donation. Or Just Hit Thanks Button.:cowboy:

Special Thanks

@chanfire :- for its SuperSU
    @dsixda :-for its Android Kitchen
    @Degrated Shadow :- (i dont know what to write but do PM me if you read this.)
    @teamw :- for best TWRP Recovery
    @Thorvic777 :- Mate i owe you for teaching me how to cook a Custom ROM and modify any System APk file.. Luv u bro.
    @AndreiLux:- Thanks for the Perseus Kernel

Please PM me if im forgetting anybody.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SUNBURN_KITKAT, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    nickboy360, Thorvic777, Degrated Shadow
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Android 4.4.2
    Based On: STOCK - AOSP THEMED

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-03-13
    Current Beta Version: 0.9b
    Beta Release Date: 2014-02-27

Created 2014-03-09
    Last Updated 2014-06-27
    Well Mate Congrats!!! i promise you i will test your rom, and inform you!!!! I hope mate you start to believe in your power as a Dev!!!!
    thanks by credits!!! but remember always READ, Im not a great dev, I just love the community and this make us as good as they want we be!!! Go on in your hard work!!! i'm downloading!!!
    Download ready go go go
    Well Mate Congrats!!! i promise you i will test your rom, and inform you!!!! I hope mate you start to believe in your power as a Dev!!!!
    thanks by credits!!! but remember always READ, Im not a great dev, I just love the community and this make us as good as they want we be!!! Go on in your hard work!!! i'm downloading!!!

Ya man i will be glad if u test my rom... if u find any bugs ... den do let know the user a solution... and mate download is ready...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app