Note to Mods or Powers that be...

Search This thread

Breach

Apr 1, 2009
A lot of people are still requesting a Gear 2 / Gear 2 Neo / Gear Fit forum, but I think the problem is in the "Type to find your device..." field at the top of the pages...

If you type "gear" into the 'Type to find your device" field while you are on the forums page, it works fine. If you do so from the News (front) page or any other page, you will only get the original gear forums as an option.

Hopefully once this is fixed, there will be less confusion.

Reactions: Helga Pataki

JimSmith94

Jul 21, 2007
Midlothian, TX
Smart Watches
Android Wear
I would like to propose that they also be linked to in the Samsung section on the "Compact" page. I can find all of the other devices I follow there, including the original Galaxy Gear. I can only get to the Gear 2, Neo, and Fit sections from the "All" page.

Reactions: Breach

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a JavaScript caching issue I believe. We currently have this file set to cache for 30 days, but when new devices are added this ads a delay until they are available in the search box. We'll work on a fix to this to make sure it comes through more quickly.
    A lot of people are still requesting a Gear 2 / Gear 2 Neo / Gear Fit forum, but I think the problem is in the "Type to find your device..." field at the top of the pages...

If you type "gear" into the 'Type to find your device" field while you are on the forums page, it works fine. If you do so from the News (front) page or any other page, you will only get the original gear forums as an option.

Hopefully once this is fixed, there will be less confusion.
    I would like to propose that they also be linked to in the Samsung section on the "Compact" page. I can find all of the other devices I follow there, including the original Galaxy Gear. I can only get to the Gear 2, Neo, and Fit sections from the "All" page.
    We'll look into this. :)
    This requires the magic of either @bitpushr or @svetius who can hopefully help :)