fuzzy camera

Search This thread

12vnstallr

Apr 9, 2012
I noticed when I got my DX2 that the camera is fuzzy on certain surfaces. Such as in my house, when I have the hardwood floor in the shot, it looks like TV snow all over it. You can still see the floor, but it has all kinds of interference. When you actually take the picture its not real notjcable. But if you take a video, it is.

Happens with skin close up, countertops etc. Its almost like reflecting light screws it up.

Anyone else? Should I call VZW? Is this something common for this phone? My original DX didn't do it.

trafalger888

Aug 18, 2010
I noticed when I got my DX2 that the camera is fuzzy on certain surfaces. Such as in my house, when I have the hardwood floor in the shot, it looks like TV snow all over it. You can still see the floor, but it has all kinds of interference. When you actually take the picture its not real notjcable. But if you take a video, it is.

Happens with skin close up, countertops etc. Its almost like reflecting light screws it up.

Anyone else? Should I call VZW? Is this something common for this phone? My original DX didn't do it.

The camera app that is stock is not all that good in my opinion....I had used that first apk for a long time that I posted in your other thread...also as of late I have been using HDR Camera which is good for stills but pictures of people and moving objects it is not the best

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

Hulk0069

Oct 25, 2010
This is a picture with camera zoom,I love it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334032930156.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334032930156.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 35

Moon Shadow - NM

Jul 14, 2011
Albuquerque

I use four different camera apps. Camera ICS+, lgCamera, Camera ZOOM FX, and PRO Zoom Camera 5X.

Ciao!