[Q] Flashing lg g2 to pageplus

Search This thread

phoneee

Feb 23, 2014
I want to buy a lg g2 from verizon and I would like to know if it can be flashed to pageplus. If it can where can i take it or can any body flash it for me online or how is it done.

kcohen67

Feb 10, 2012
Detroit MI
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
Lg G2 on pageplus with no data

I got my G2 on payrolls easy enough, but I can't seem to get my data to kick in. The signal keeps switching between 1 and 3g but I'm not actually able to send data. Sms and calling is fine. I can't find the service menu in 4.4.2 to toggle data like I'm accustomed to doing. Can anyone help?

cell_junkie

Aug 8, 2014
LG G2 Verizon no data

Hello im new to the cell phone flashing industry, and I have a customer with a Verizon LG G2 and I believe that I have flashed it correctly since everything works except for the data. Is there anything that I can do to fix this? Any serious answer is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.
P.S. I flashed the phone to pageplus.

Hello im new to the cell phone flashing industry, and I have a customer with a Verizon LG G2 and I believe that I have flashed it correctly since everything works except for the data. Is there anything that I can do to fix this? Any serious answer is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.
P.S. I flashed the phone to pageplus.

im having same problem i used appleflasher for a half flash im wanting to finish the job manually but idk where to start