[Q] Question regarding LTE

Search This thread

taxas

Apr 4, 2011
Guys help me out here. Im trying to find out which LTE bands the HTC one has.
Im Interested in 900 MHz, 2600 Mhz and 800 Mhz but mostly the first two since the 800 Mhz is not finished and not online yet.

I cant seem to find any info about this. Does any one have a clue? Also link your source please since i want to be sure before i buy the phone that it works with my telecom company's LTE network

I asked in another thread but didn't get an answer at all :(
Thanks

dethrat

Jan 2, 2012
Guys help me out here. Im trying to find out which LTE bands the HTC one has.
Im Interested in 900 MHz, 2600 Mhz and 800 Mhz but mostly the first two since the 800 Mhz is not finished and not online yet.

I cant seem to find any info about this. Does any one have a clue? Also link your source please since i want to be sure before i buy the phone that it works with my telecom company's LTE network

I asked in another thread but didn't get an answer at all :(
Thanks

Maybe because nobody has an answer.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
HTC Desire
Sony Xperia Z5
That is because HTC loves making too many variations of the same phone, one for each network provider/market, therefore make it confusing for everyone, perfect example HTC Butterfly variants. Would make much more cost effective sense to make all in one, then a CDMA model like most other manufacturers. I am so certain that this is the case for LTE that you do not have the bands listed yet.

Palla71

Nov 17, 2012
well testoad

That is because HTC loves making too many variations of the same phone, one for each network provider/market, therefore make it confusing for everyone, perfect example HTC Butterfly variants. Would make much more cost effective sense to make all in one, then a CDMA model like most other manufacturers. I am so certain that this is the case for LTE that you do not have the bands listed yet.

From http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-one/#specs:

LTE:
EU: 800/1800/2600 MHz
US (AT&T): 700/850/AWS/1900 MHz
US (TMO): 700/AWS MHz
US (Sprint): 1900 MHz
Asia: 1800/2600 Mhz

Reactions: taxas

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
HTC Desire
Sony Xperia Z5

LTE:

This is new information, just added obviously.

And yes exactly what I stated, too many unnecessary variations. From what I read here, realistically they only needed two variants to cover all this EU/Asia and US, then leave it up to the network providers to lock the phones to their network as everyone else does.

IamIrene

Mar 15, 2011
that good it got 2600 mhz, my country support it !!!
yet it is coming at end of April for my country with LTE ready

Riyal

Dec 16, 2011
Iloilo City
Finally! The official list of LTE bands! EU version I will buy you!!!!! Haha I need that 800 baseband....

But wait... I can see that it's being broken by continents. Does that mean that a different model is being sold on each of those continents? Or are they trying to say that HTC One(only 1 model) can support the available frequencies of those listed?

Last edited:

WA_Bob

Jun 13, 2011
Cleveland, Texas USA
OnePlus 8T
I think you'll be able to buy an unlocked LTE version, but have to choose between the Asian or EU LTE radio bands. As for the US and Canada, I'm sure we'll be stuck going with a carrier branded version if we want LTE or have to settle for just 3G speeds on an unlocked version. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well testoad

LTE: