Search This thread

svetius

Retired User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.

Last edited by a moderator:

sindrefyrn

Nov 19, 2009
Oslo
Greetings

Thanks for the update. However, the image of the operator "Telenor - Norway" seems to still be broken. According to Wikipedia, Telenor is the 6th biggest mobile network operator, so I think this should get fixed. :)

Thanks

Sindre

Reactions: fanfan54

TaurusBullba R.I.P.

Retired Senior Moderator - The Bull Is Back
Sep 15, 2006
In your SIM slot
Thanks for bringing those to my attention everyone. Please keep them coming and I'll have them fixed soon. :)

edit: Oops! It seems Svetius and I made almost identical posts at nearly the same time. How about that for like-mindedness!

Last edited:
Reactions: championswimmer

Mikulec

Oct 19, 2007
Sereď
There is a wrong flag for Slovakia, this one is the correct one:
800px-flag_of_slovakia.svg%5B.120307_143825_11.jpg

Reactions: namitutonka

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Hi Fellows,

Thanks for opening this thread. Like a month ago, I had a request to include my country's operator logos in XDA's operators database. My request was handled by hilareg (thanks again!) by sending it to Flar. I will like to kindly ask you if can help me by providing follow up please.

Thanks again for your great work,

rikardo1979

Jan 29, 2009
Poole, UK
Wrong flag for Slovakia

I just find the forum show wrong flag for Slovakia country in profiles info !!!Whats the shame
Thats look like Serbian flag but I'm not sure. But I'm 100% sure is not flag of my country - Slovakia (SR)
This is the the right flag
flag_slovakia.gif

TaurusBullba R.I.P.

Retired Senior Moderator - The Bull Is Back
Sep 15, 2006
In your SIM slot
Please add MTN Cyprus to operator list.
Here is the logo

View attachment 299126

I will add that to the list, thanks!

I just find the forum show wrong flag for Slovakia country in profiles info !!!Whats the shame
Thats look like Serbian flag but I'm not sure. But I'm 100% sure is not flag of my country - Slovakia (SR)
This is the the right flag
flag_slovakia.gif

Sorry about that. I already have that one ready. ;)

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
@ssruhil, I wouldn't be easy that you post the logo as an image as everyone else, I think that will make Taurus job easier...

@taurusbullba, I think that can be a guideline before anyone post, don't you think? Or you always check website to see if it is the correct logo?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.
    There are no longer any provider logos. Haven't been since the migration to Xenforo :)

Unless I'm missing something really obvious...
    Hi all

The management of the operator logos has been handed to myself. Keep firing them at me, i will get them sorted.

Cheers:good:

EDIT: All up to date, if any have been missed in the transition, please let me know.
    Ok guys, new updates are live. You may have to re-select your operator from the list or clear your browser cache.
    @svetius @the_scotsman
    What's the point of this thread if its completely neglected?

For Pakistan:
    Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into it.

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.