Restore My Nexus To Stock 4.3(JWR66Y)

Search This thread

Computech_pc

Mar 17, 2014
New Delhi
www.trade4ship.com
Hi guys,
Again i got success in returning back to stock in Nexus as i dont know what to choose yakju or takju. I simply choose yakju and restore my Nexus back to stock 4.3. Very Happy to see that the new 4.3 rom is working awesome.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::good:

Thanks,
WBR,
Computech

Carlos_Manuel

Apr 28, 2011
Kuressaare
Hi guys,
Again i got success in returning back to stock in Nexus as i dont know what to choose yakju or takju. I simply choose yakju and restore my Nexus back to stock 4.3. Very Happy to see that the new 4.3 rom is working awesome.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::good:

Thanks,
WBR,
Computech

1. Wrong section, don't worry, hopefully someone moderator wil move this post soon to the general or Q&A section... :cool:
"
takju : Mobiles which brought from Google play store in USA comes with takju build and it has a Google wallet pre-installed. In these device android updates pushed by Google itself and these device are almost first to receive an android updates
yakju : Mobile which brought from Google store but outside of USA, Updates are also pushed by Google, but updates might delay by some days or weeks."
--from here

Reactions: Computech_pc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

Thanks,
    WBR,
    Computech

1. Wrong section, don't worry, hopefully someone moderator wil move this post soon to the general or Q&A section... :cool:
    "
    takju : Mobiles which brought from Google play store in USA comes with takju build and it has a Google wallet pre-installed. In these device android updates pushed by Google itself and these device are almost first to receive an android updates
    yakju : Mobile which brought from Google store but outside of USA, Updates are also pushed by Google, but updates might delay by some days or weeks."
    --from here