[Q] Help!!! Softbricked my SM-T520

Search This thread

Laurence1222

Jul 5, 2014
HI everybody, I soft bricked my Galaxy tab pro 10.1 wifi, does anybody had a .pit file to share so I can fix it?

thanks

Shaheer

May 22, 2013
Richmond
I'm glad it worked! Please giive some thanks by clicking the thanks button, and if you would like to donate a little something a google play gift card code would do ;)

Immac

Nov 3, 2014
Same problem

Thank you so much! It worked!

Hi there, im in the same dilemma. My tablet Sm T520 wifi version stuck in "firmware upgrade encountered an issue" screen. I cant turn off, can only turn into downloaf mode. Could you please help me and guode me through what exactly you did to get yours workjng again.
Could you please give me the names of the firmware update and what version of Odin you used? Any other relevant information would be helpful. Thx alot

Attachments

• CYMERA_20141108_160611.jpg
    CYMERA_20141108_160611.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 272

hardbreed

Dec 25, 2009
I Have the same problem, flashing back from a custom rom to stock, downloaded in rom from samfirmware, flashed with odin and got a fail at the end. Stuck with the error to connect to kies, kies doesnt recognise when I connect to it, so I tried some other stock firmwares with odin 3.04 3.09 and 1.85 and all are failing at the end

Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Error from odin below

.<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/003> sboot.bin
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> boot.img
<ID:0/003> recovery.img
<ID:0/003> system.img
<ID:0/003> cache.img
<ID:0/003> hidden.img
<ID:0/003> FAIL!
<ID:0/003>
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

mingkee

I Have the same problem, flashing back from a custom rom to stock, downloaded in rom from samfirmware, flashed with odin and got a fail at the end. Stuck with the error to connect to kies, kies doesnt recognise when I connect to it, so I tried some other stock firmwares with odin 3.04 3.09 and 1.85 and all are failing at the end

Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Error from odin below

Do you have the box or serial number on hand?
If you're able to enter download mode, do the following:
Open Kies 3 and enter download mode, and hook up the tablet
Tools-firmware update and initialization
Enter model number and serial number
Wait
The process may take an hour, so make sure the battery is fully charged.

scrolanky

Dec 6, 2011
In the same boat. Tablet started acting funny last night. Deleted a bunch of apps, but left the icons.
Figured I would do a restore from a previous backup. That failed and now the tablet wouldn't boot.
So I downloaded Kies3, tells me that my tablet model is not supported. Tried earlier Kies, hangs on connection.
So I downloaded the latest firmware for my tablet from Sammobile to try and flash in Odin.
Flashes successully, however does not boot after. It has been stuck on the Samsung logo for an hour.

Any ideas?

bgdn99

Dec 25, 2010
In the same boat. Tablet started acting funny last night. Deleted a bunch of apps, but left the icons.
Figured I would do a restore from a previous backup. That failed and now the tablet wouldn't boot.
So I downloaded Kies3, tells me that my tablet model is not supported. Tried earlier Kies, hangs on connection.
So I downloaded the latest firmware for my tablet from Sammobile to try and flash in Odin.
Flashes successully, however does not boot after. It has been stuck on the Samsung logo for an hour.

Any ideas?

If I don't have the box, how do I find out the serial number of a soft bricked tablet ?

psuedobox

Feb 7, 2016
Wait

Thank you so much to have posted this. Solved a boot loop problem I was having perfectly. Now I can go back to using my tablet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any ideas?

Error from odin below

Wait