[Q] Artemis without ROM

Search This thread

idoublegy

Jan 30, 2011
My P3300 is without a rom. I had problems previously and had to install the original rom via bootloader mode. It worked for a while then began to freeze and automatically restart at times. tried to upgrade the rom to a different version but was not successful. it gave me the restore mode but was also not successful. Now my phone is without a rom and i cannot install any rom to it as well. it gives me Invalid vendor id error or corrupt image for all the previous working roms i tried. it begins the update then the phone reboots at 2%. need help desperately.

Attachments

• art.jpg
    art.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

TheGame1594

Mar 1, 2007
You can try to flash your device with the SD_Card Flash method look for it here:

http://xdaforums.com/wiki/index.php?title=Artemis_SD_Card_Flashing

1. Download the original rom for your device that was installed at the beginnig you bought the device with.

2. Extract all the contents of the installer file (winrar or a similar prog.)

3. navigate to the extracted original rom (RUU_signed.nbh)

4. Rename the file to ARTEIMG.nbh and put it in the root of your storage card

5. put the card back in to your device and hold down the voice button after you press the power button.

6. Now your bootloader should show up and check for the ARTEIMG.nbh on your storage card.

7. Slide down the volume button and it should begin to flash your device.

8. After flashing process is finished. Power device off and do a hard reset.

If your device is working again and you need further help for unlocking your device (Super-CID) to flash custom roms pm me or post in this topic.

Last edited: