[Q] the eris mr4 update link is dead. can anyone direct us to an new one?

Search This thread

iflip

Apr 1, 2010
Much appreciated. i get avereage of 2 bars on my signal strength. i can barely download anything over 1mb from web or market. im running on the plainjane t2 rom. doesnt this mean i need a radio update?

Captainkrtek

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 16, 2010
Seattle
Sorry guys :/ I looked for 30 minutes everywhere, google seems to have taken down the link, I cant find it anywhere; maybe itll surface in a few days. If you want a stock-ish 2.1 rom look at PlainJane or Ivans_Official ROM in Android Development for the Eris.

Captainkrtek

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 16, 2010
Seattle
Also iflip go find a good rom that has more features :) i recommend evil eris or any CM6 roms

pkopalek

Feb 11, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I'm also looking for this link. No one has downloaded this file, and can upload it?

I am trying to make an ODEX'd ROM with the July OTA. I'm sick of De-Odex'd ROMs. I have no space in /data. It stinks.

Either way, I can't find the De-Odex'd version of the July OTA (original .zip) to incorporate all the new .apk's and so on.

Google is yielding 0 useful results.

Sjflowerhorn

Apr 28, 2010
Maple Shade/Collingswood/Cherry Hill
i accidentally formatted my storage drive yesterday and lost all of my roms/patches/updates i had been storing, but i have everything until about kaos froyo v3 backed up. But un fortunately for you the MR4 came out after that =( so if you get a valid link let me know please thanks =)