DIY Acer a500 Cases, Sleeves & Covers

Search This thread

gamualexander

Dec 20, 2010
The biggest problem with Acer's case is that the tab slips out of it by itself... just sitting there.

i used strips of electrical tape on the inside of the case, as well as on the front bezel of the tab and placed a drop of super glue between them to secure my tablet in the acer case. its been holding for about a year now.

ill be redoing it once i decide that my screen guard is scuffed up enough to be replaced.

rivera82falcon

Aug 26, 2010
NJ
The biggest problem with Acer's case is that the tab slips out of it by itself... just sitting there.

I can definitely agree to this. Its a nice case and the stand makes it that much more of a good purchase, however, I'm always pushing the tablet back in because of that. Acer should redo that design. Avoid that case if you haven't purchased it yet.

davidsimons

May 9, 2012
A500 homemade stand

I made a stand for mine, I used the foldable cardboard insert from the box that the tablet came in. You can mess around with using the folds that are already built into the cardboard piece, then a bit of discreet tape and some sealer via one of those sealer guns to make a ridge so the tab doesn't slip and there you go, a nice looking free stand; wish I knew how to insert a picture of it here.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just finished mine!

Forgive the poor image color.
    28kkmj9.jpg

2l9h8vm.jpg

2v85wnr.jpg

1zw21k4.jpg
    My gf is knitting a custom sleeve for me, it will be similar to this one, in a slightly different colour.

5444050097_01ea131a29.jpg