LG-P880-V10h/4.0.3/CWM6.0.1.1 to JB; Mighty confused.

Search This thread

Klodrik

Jan 8, 2014
Hi, I rooted my phone following [GUIDE][ROOT] How to Root your LG Optimus 4X HD (O4X P880) a while back ago. Now I`d like to try JB, but after reading up I`m more confused than enlightened...(there are soo many flashers,upgraders,versions etc)
I`m on baseband L6260_MODEM_SIC_02.1216.01 with Kernel 2.6.39.4.I`ve tried to upgrade the CWM to 6.0.3.1 and 6.0.4.4 in recovery and they
went smooth, however when I reboot recovery I`m still on 6.0.1.1. I use LGUnited_50MAN3 Ver_3.10.1 on Win7 64 bit.
Would someone be so kind to guide a confused man?
(I read a few other posts, If you want to answer READ UP DUDE then just get a moderator and delete this thread)

SpyKnife

Mar 26, 2013
First update to officilal JB 4.1.2 via lg mobile support tool and then we can talk about unlocking bootloader or custom roms

Reactions: Klodrik

Klodrik

Jan 8, 2014
First update to officilal JB 4.1.2 via lg mobile support tool and then we can talk about unlocking bootloader or custom roms

Thanks, would that be from this page ( [FIRMWARE] All official JB LINKS (Know about UPCOMING VERSIONS too) )? cause the links there does not work, and second would this guide ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2069723 ) be right?

EDIT::silly: :silly: :silly:
The trip to Amsterdam had it`s toll...

Last edited:

Klodrik

Jan 8, 2014
Mistakenly ran CWM recovery after upgrade to JB, stuck on boot

Well, the update to JB went fine but i accidentally ran the CWM recovery AFTER, and I`m now stuck on LG screen on bootup. Is the phone now bricked and is there any way to revert to ICS and do it all over again?

Rudjgaard

Jun 11, 2012
you need to unlock bootloader before flashing cwm.
now you have to flash stock kdz file and start over again.
No need to go back to ics

Klodrik

Jan 8, 2014
Plenty of ways, search and you shall find...

Hmmm, re-ran root.bat and the phone seems to be ok. (Android is upgrading....Starting apps.)
EDIT: well, it`s been on that screen now for allmost 1 hour, guess it wont work.

"now you have to flash stock kdz file and start over again."
Where can I find this file? Seems every link is down.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.