[Q] How to disable Hsdpa ?

Search This thread

dadose

Oct 31, 2011
Settat
Hello!
I want to disable Hsdpa form my i9190, in order to save battery life by keeping only 3G.
I have tried some solutions, like the secret codes (*#301279#, ...) and other apps without no succes.
Now im aksing you guys to help disabling Hsdpa !
I'm running on 4.4.2 (Jelly Bean) with this ROM : I9190XXUAMF7
Thanks !!!!

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
Hello!
I want to disable Hsdpa form my i9190, in order to save battery life by keeping only 3G.
I have tried some solutions, like the secret codes (*#301279#, ...) and other apps without no succes.
Thanks !!!!

I don't think it possible. HSPDA is part of 3G, like a (newer) version. You may switch to 2G completely, but not '3G only' and not going up to HSPDA.

If something like this would be possible, it most likely only achievable by modifying Android's code in one of the file that controls the radio. But not something off the default settings or codes.

Reactions: dadose

dadose

Oct 31, 2011
Settat
I don't think it possible. HSPDA is part of 3G, like a (newer) version. You may switch to 2G completely, but not '3G only' and not going up to HSPDA.

If something like this would be possible, it most likely only achievable by modifying Android's code in one of the file that controls the radio. But not something off the default settings or codes.

I think that's possible because they've done it in this theard : http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/help/301279-4-0-4-t1818661 . and like you said, by modifiying radio settings.
Anyways,Thank you for you answer!
I'll keep searching if there's any other solution that would help me save my battery.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Hello!
Thanks !!!!

Just turn off data.

Reactions: dadose

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!
    Thanks !!!!

Hello!
    Thanks !!!!

Just turn off data.