[Q] Xposed Framework - Gravitybox or Xblast Tools

Search This thread

Kenneth196

Nov 14, 2010
Texas
Hello all,

What module do you use to customize - gravitybox or xblast tools? It seems that gravitybox is more popular but I haven't tried it yet. Xblast tools seems to have a lot of options from what I've seen. Just curious as to what everyone else's preference is

Pain-N-Panic

Mar 24, 2013
Droid
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Xblast is awesome. However, in my experience, many of their mods are not yet compatible with KitKat. For that reason alone I believe Gravity Box is the better option for customizing/themeing. Gravity Box has its own KitKat module, specifically for KK Roms. I use GB (KK) and XGELS to do most of my framework/system themeing. XGELS is a really cool Xposed module that lets you customize the stock GEL launcher. It has many options such as resizing icons/text, changing the color of the icon text, removing the text and removing the oh so annoying google search bar! Plus many more features. Anything beyond that I use/build Zip Themer mods. Zip Themer is one badass application that builds flashable zips that help making the modification and themeing process a lot more user friendly. If you wanna check out how affective zip themer can be, go ahead and check out the candy shop mod thread in the Nexus 5 Themes and Apps forum. It's quite possibly my favorite and most used method of themeing my phone!

Reactions: Kenneth196

Kenneth196

Nov 14, 2010
Texas
Xblast is awesome. However, in my experience, many of their mods are not yet compatible with KitKat. For that reason alone I believe Gravity Box is the better option for customizing/themeing. Gravity Box has its own KitKat module, specifically for KK Roms. I use GB (KK) and XGELS to do most of my framework/system themeing. XGELS is a really cool Xposed module that lets you customize the stock GEL launcher. It has many options such as resizing icons/text, changing the color of the icon text, removing the text and removing the oh so annoying google search bar! Plus many more features. Anything beyond that I use/build Zip Themer mods. Zip Themer is one badass application that builds flashable zips that help making the modification and themeing process a lot more user friendly. If you wanna check out how affective zip themer can be, go ahead and check out the candy shop mod thread in the Nexus 5 Themes and Apps forum. It's quite possibly my favorite and most used method of themeing my phone!

Thanks for the explanation! Very very helpful. I'll definitely check out the candy shop thread as well

Reactions: Pain-N-Panic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for the explanation! Very very helpful. I'll definitely check out the candy shop thread as well