Deleted Rom Before Install

Search This thread

djmurray

Apr 17, 2012
hey Guys,

I by mistake deleted the rom on my phone, I know cannot load the rom or install a new rom. I have tried side loading via ADB, It does not show the device. I have checked in device manager and I can see LG-D802 as an "other" I have installed the drivers though.

Im really stuck and dont know what to do?

Any ideas?

Hid3rs

Dec 27, 2013
hey Guys,

I by mistake deleted the rom on my phone, I know cannot load the rom or install a new rom. I have tried side loading via ADB, It does not show the device. I have checked in device manager and I can see LG-D802 as an "other" I have installed the drivers though.

Im really stuck and dont know what to do?

Any ideas?

If sideloading a ROM is really impossible, then you either grab an OTG cable and put your ROM on a pendrive/memory-card; OR start your phone in download mode and flash a .kdz.

djmurray

Apr 17, 2012
If sideloading a ROM is really impossible, then you either grab an OTG cable and put your ROM on a pendrive/memory-card; OR start your phone in download mode and flash a .kdz.

Thanks for the reply. I really have no idea why I cant side load as I was able to load the Recovery via sideload.

I am battling to find an OTG cable, But I see you can DIY one, I will try this next.

I would really prefer to sideload. I can see the phone in device manager, however its disabled to driver missing.

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
Thanks for the reply. I really have no idea why I cant side load as I was able to load the Recovery via sideload.

I am battling to find an OTG cable, But I see you can DIY one, I will try this next.

I would really prefer to sideload. I can see the phone in device manager, however its disabled to driver missing.

Sory, what os dou you have ?

please download this

IF you want I cant connect remotely to you and try to set it up.