[Q] Does it too late if I buy Nexus 5 in this month ???

Search This thread

PsychDrummer

Nov 29, 2012
Yeah, as @mistahseller said. New phones are constantly coming out so if you want the N5 you should just get it. You can also make the argument about the One Plus One since it's apparently a better value (without getting into all the CM details). Personally I've been getting phones when they first get released just because I am one of those people that likes having "new" devices. But at the same time I don't buy every new device that comes out.

Also, there's the rumors of android silver. So who knows what's going to happen. There might be a N6, there might not. Just like the Nexus 10 tablet, they still haven't refreshed the original.

Reactions: ps000000

paperWastage

Mar 18, 2009
NJ
google play doesn't regularly discount phones/devices (as much/frequently as a retailer like Best Buy)

That saying, the most recent price drops:
Last time, Nexus 4 dropped by $100 in august 2013
7 days ago, the GPE Xperia Z Ultra dropped $230 to $450.

Hence, Nexus 5 will typically be $350/$400 for 16GB/32GB..... will other phones be cheaper (LG G2, HTC One 2013)?

do you want those phones?

Reactions: ps000000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you look at it that way by the time q4 hits you might as well wait for q1 and so on..
    Nexus 6 will be Qtr 4, November probably. We cannot make teh decision for you. N5 is a great phone though.
    Yeah, as @mistahseller said. New phones are constantly coming out so if you want the N5 you should just get it. You can also make the argument about the One Plus One since it's apparently a better value (without getting into all the CM details). Personally I've been getting phones when they first get released just because I am one of those people that likes having "new" devices. But at the same time I don't buy every new device that comes out.

Also, there's the rumors of android silver. So who knows what's going to happen. There might be a N6, there might not. Just like the Nexus 10 tablet, they still haven't refreshed the original.
    Get it now if you really want it, Then upgrades are always possible later...
    google play doesn't regularly discount phones/devices (as much/frequently as a retailer like Best Buy)

That saying, the most recent price drops:
    Last time, Nexus 4 dropped by $100 in august 2013
    7 days ago, the GPE Xperia Z Ultra dropped $230 to $450.

Hence, Nexus 5 will typically be $350/$400 for 16GB/32GB..... will other phones be cheaper (LG G2, HTC One 2013)?

do you want those phones?